What we know and what we can do with it

Zacznij od początku

Quickly Quentin flipped through the pages trying to gather his words together. "In D&D when a magician is alone and needs help for cover he summons help."

"Look where that got us oh dragon summoner, we got the beast tamed right?" Kady said giving off an immense amount of sarcasm.

"No, not something with that much free will. A golem." Quentin finished explaining turning to the page with great in-depth statistics about golems for the game.

"The beast uses magic that stops us from moving because of pain, we are weak and fragile physically. So why not make a golem to take in all his attacks." He offered to make Alice take a step forward.

"Q might be on to something. I'm sure there is a golem spell or something like it. Magic can only be done properly with targeting and concentration." Alice said jumping between eye contacts of her fellow students. "If we attack at once in different areas or in a strategic formation then."

Alice was quickly interrupted by Margo walking back into the room holding an empty martini glass. "Then we might actual have a chance of killing the mother fucker. " Like walking on air, Eliot slide to Margo's side filling her glass up while holding his own of a mixed cocktail. Then his hands wrapped around Margo's waist. "Ohhh I love it when you talk feisty," Eliot said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hell, all his magic does involve destroying a fucking body. So if he fought something that feels no pain then he has something worrying his ass while we launch battle magic with no remorse and killing him." Penny said finally starting to understand the plan.

"So we need to have two controlling the golems while the others launch spells at the beast. You might be a bigger target since you are controlling such a heavy hitter. Who wants to control a golem?" Quentin asked around.

Quickly Margo raised her hand jumping excitedly out of Eliot's grasp. "This spell can be useful for some instant and kinky three ways, plus I have had one before but this time I can approve of this golem." Margo finished off by biting her lip thinking of all the benefits and potential sexual benefits.

"Uh oh. Bambi going dominatrix on us, haven't seen this since our second year. I did enjoy doing lines with Margoelm. So I'm up with controlling the other golem." Eliot said before chugging his cocktail then looking at the glass, damn that must of been a good cocktail was clearly written on his face.

"Alright, so we keep practicing the battle magic and looking for a golem spell," Alice said as everyone else nodded in agreeance.

"Well, I already know where we need to go to get the spell," Margo said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms still holding her glass storming off with Eliot behind her.

Two months went by as now the group was now in Fillory, the Leo blade in Kady's hands. The blade sat in its pouch on her hip, they had given her the blade after drinking the sperm formula of Ember and her having the most experience with battle magic. Along with her, she had Quentin, Penny, Alice, Eliot, and Margo.

"Alright, let's get our two soldiers up before the moon becomes out of place. Do not make them to big a little over six five is good enough. To big will take to much energy." Alice reminded Eliot and Margo as they walked into a clearing in the Fillory forest.

Both magicians sat on the ground fifteen feet apart of them with symbols of white salt drawn on the ground. "Now place the desired element of the golem in front of you then begin," Alice added on.

They each sat in the center of, their fingers filled with light electricity as they spoke

" I the magician summon you to do my bidding then part this world. Rise and live in this vessel to serve me. Ego voco facere iussa pars mundi magum. Surge, et ministra mihi vas istud." Both Eliot and Margo repeated constantly with their eyes closed. In front of Margo was a large gray stone while in front of Eliot was a chalice of water.

At a rapid pace, the two magicians spoke the spell with their eyes closed and hand formed the gestures. The circle shined brighter with each word and finger formation. The chalice began to bubble violent and the stone began jumping rapidly off the ground.

Within moments the stones gathered from around Fillory beginning yo crash and collide with Margo continue her casting. Each body part forged bashed ad forced itself together. Yet it was making a large stone beast that was beginning to take shape. His skin was gray and seemed cold like the stone.

While the chalice filled with water in front of Eliot floated mid-air in a sphere

While the chalice filled with water in front of Eliot floated mid-air in a sphere. The water from the air and other sources around Fillory began to draw into the water sphere making it grow bigger. Then the sphere began to turn and twirl into a raging wave but with the body of a wave that never ended. The golem's eyes were empty and vast like the sea.

Both of the golems were over six foot tall, with bodies resembling their element

Both of the golems were over six foot tall, with bodies resembling their element. In perfect sequence, the golem's spoke looking down at the masters that created them.

The stone golem slammed its foot making the very ground shake. While the water golem opened its palms making a water tornado spin in its hands.

Margo and Eliot stood up smiling saying, "Now let's kick the Beast's ass!"