Save Me From This Path I Walk In - Gold x Reader

EDIT AS OF 2018:
This story is . really badly written? I suggest you read my newer Red insert. I want to rewrite this chapter because as a middle schooler, I wrote a lot of rude/insensitive material in here and it's just gross writing overall. I hope to improve my content of stories in order to tower over my crappy writing skills from four years ago. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN POKÉMON

IF I DID THEN I WOULD HAVE ALREADY MADE FRANTICSHIPPING BE THE NUMBAH ONE SHIPPING EVAR AND HAVE MADE BURNINGLEAFSHIPPING OR LUCKYSHIPPING CANON

(F/C)=Favorite Color

(H/C)=Hair Color

(Y/N)=Your Name

(Y/R)=Your Rival

(E/C)=Eye Color

Reader's P.O.V.

Why did he make me feel like this. Seriously.

"Gold-senpai!" I called out. I've always admired him. He always stuck true to his goals and I liked him for that, especially when he set out to get Totodile back. Ah... Yes... I loved him.

Of course, he didn't like me back. He liked Crystal, right? And I don't hate Crystal for that, I admire her as well. I'd be fine if Gold and Crystal got together as well, he deserves someone like her. Although, she calls him a pervert so I don't know if she'd ever like him... But never. NEVER would I expect this scene to come across my (E/C) eyes.

-

2nd Person

You searched for Gold, the wind brushing across your (H/C) hair. "Gold-senpai!" You called out. Today was the day you'd finally decided to tell him you admire him and love him. Of course, Crystal always told you that he's a pervert and not even to get close to him.

You walked to the center of the city you were in. Being rather new to Johto, you didn't know the city name but it was something like Goldenrod or something. It always reminded you of Gold, the streets were a bright amber color, like Gold's eyes. You noticed the yellow-black hat that Gold always wore, and you grinned. But then you noticed what was going on.

(Y/R) was holding part of the hat, and Gold had his hand on top of hers. Both their eyes were closed, and part of their faces were blocked by the hat. But you could tell what they were doing behind the hat. What their LIPS were doing behind the hat. All you heard was the wind rushing through your ears. Your body turned numb. And with that, you walked past them, your head facing down.

-

Gold's P.O.V.

"What?"

I picked up my PokéGear, expecting that Joey had called me. I looked at the name of who was calling me and saw it was (Y/R). I answered, asking "Hello?"

"Hey, Goldie-boy. Wanna hang out?" Her annoying high pitched voice rang out. I really hated her voice, but hey, she was hot, so why not? "Yeah, sure. Where to?" "Goldenrod~" she replied, her voice pretty much breaking my ear drums. "Okay, meet you there."

I was already in Goldenrod anyway, gambling a bit in the Game Corners. After a few minutes, I heard the swishing of a bird Pokémon come and noticed (Y/R) on it. "Hey, (Y/R)." I nodded towards her. She smirked, her voice piercing my ears again, "Hello, Goldie-boy~"

Seriously, I need to get some earplugs and just nod and say "Okay" when I'm with her...

-

After an hour into the date, we were in the center of the city. "What now?" I asked, looking at her. She smirked again, her annoying voice burning my ears again, "I have an idea." I noticed her glance over at something but I couldn't see what it was.

She snatched my hat, putting it next our cheeks, kissing me. Hey, I was kissing a hot girl, this doesn't happen every day, so why not kiss back?

Then I realized what (Y/R) looked at, I saw HER pass by.

'(Y/N)?' I thought. Wait. That HAD to be (Y/N)! Her (H/C), her (F/C) t-shirt, definitely. I pulled away from (Y/R) and wanted to greet her but noticed she had a frustrated aura around her. "(Y/N)...?" I whispered, tilting my head. I felt a hand on my shoulder, spinning me around. Once again, (Y/R)'s stupid voice spoke again, making me want to go deaf, "Let's continue, Goldie-boy~?"

I frowned, pushing her away, "Nah, I don't wanna be caught with a slut like you." What the heck did I just say!? Dammit Gold, you're such an idiot... She was hot!

Wait, where are my legs taking me? Without realizing, my legs were sprinting after something, someone. And CRASH, I fell straight into my target.

-

Reader's P.O.V.

Tears streamed down my face as I walked by them. I heard Gold whisper my name but that just made me feel worse, and I started speed-walking away.

I was about in the middle of a route, I forgot which route it was, when all of a sudden, an impact took me off my feet, my face practically planting into the ground.

"(Y/N)!?"

No. Not this voice. I pushed the body off of me, standing up and dusting myself off. I then looked up only to see a pair of grinning amber eyes staring into my (E/C) ones. Gold hugged me, chuckling, "I'm sorry for what happened back there."

I pushed him away, yelling at him, "You idiot!"

He looked down at me, hurt streaked across his face. "What?"

I started to cry again, looking down at my shoes. "J-Just go away! Have fun with (Y/R)!"

He stepped closer, "No. You're one of my best friends, why should I get to hang out with her when I find you?"

"UGH!" I turned around, I felt my veins popping out of my head from frustration.

"I..." I started.

"You?" Gold raised a brow.

"I love you! Okay!? Just leave me alone-"

A warm embrace wrapped around me. I felt my cheeks instantly flush, and I tried to push the force off of me.

"No." Gold seriously commanded. I stopped, my arms falling to my side. He looked into my eyes, "(Y/N)." "Y-Yeah?"

I felt like I was dreaming. He was going to kiss me, right? This was like one of those movies. He leaned his head down to mine, his thumb touching my lips. I waited for his mouth to come in contact with mine. Ah... Just about an inch left...

He suddenly pulled back, laughing hysterically, "HAHAHA!!! I got you!!!"

You pushed him away, frowning, "Stop messing with me!" Tears started falling again, "If you're just gonna tease me like that, it's better if you leave me alone rather than fake!"

Gold's bright amber eyes dulled down. Did I say something wrong? He stepped even closer, pushing me up against a tree.

"Who said I was faking...?"

Gold leaned down, kissing me softly on the lips. He let go, smirking at my definitely blushing face.

Oh, Arceus, Mew, someone, help me...

A/N

HEYO

EH

EH

EH

A bit o' Reader x Character RIGHT

SORRY FOR THE CHEESINESS I COULDN'T HELP IT, m'KAY XDDDD

OKAY WHALE DEN

//Mewtwober logged off//

EDIT: My username is now Kamidere. I switched this story to a whole entire reader x various, so this used to be titled "Save Me From this Path I Walk On" or whatever. That explains the cover that I am too lazy to change. okido, bye