Chapter 5

Even thought the last trip was silent you were determined for answers this time, there has to be a reason (y/b/f) keeps being horrible and you should know why.

"Why are you being such a b****?" you ask without thinking.

"Excuse me!?"

Ah crap.

Real smooth, (y/n).

"I mean, uh, I mean.." you trail off nervously. This was certainly a great start. "You've just been a bit moody lately, is it about the breakup?"

There's a short silence where you think you may have overstepped, but she finally speaks.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm sorry (y/n)," she sighs sadly, "I suppose you deserve some answers."

Freakin' finally.

"He.. he cheated on me," she says quietly.

You stare at your best friend wide-eyed. No wonder she's being so moody, that must be terrible!

"Hun.. I'm really sorry.."

"It's fine."

And that was it, your big heart-to-heart was over. Better than you thought you'd get, anyway.

You can't help but feel bad for her, she clearly liked him, it was obvious. If she was getting so upset over this guy then he must have been something special.

TIME SKIP

You pull up at a massive house with lights flashing and loud music, you can hear it from where you're sat in the car.

You look back next to you to see if (y/b/f) was ready to go inside but the seat's already empty. You look around outside and spot her already walking up the drive without you.

Thanks, buddy.

You timidly get out of the car and walk up towards the door. (y/b/f) is nowhere in sight and you've never been to this place before. You're really anxious, but you are filled with determination (A/N: ;) ) to see this night through.

There are people milling about outside the door and one of them whistles at you as you walk past, making you even more uncomfortable. All eyes are on you at this point and you wish the world would just swallow you up this very instant.

As you walk in the smell of booze and smoke hits you, making you feel physically ill. You look around to see if there are any people who seem approachable, but come up with nothing.

There's a vacant seat in the corner of the room, so you tip-toe over there and sit down.

I'll just stay here all night, it'll be fine, crisis averted.

But no, that's apparently not how life works.

"Hey there, sexy," you hear a voice whisper in your ear, making you jump out of your skin.

Just walk away, (y/n), don't react.

You get up to go find (y/b/f) to see if you can leave, but a hand grabs your wrist tightly, tugging you back, and you turn to see a guy holding you. He pulls you closer to him, holding your wrist so tight it hurts, and you can smell the alcohol on his breath. You try to pull your hand away from him but he grabs your waist, pulling you against him.