12₪ Blushing ₪12

Start from the beginning

Harrow just laughs. "You have no idea how cute it is to see you get flustered, Cap. Coulson is the exact same way." The agent responds with an amused smile gracing her red lips.

Steve's mouth draws a line, but the corners were still raised, indicating he was still happy to hear that THEE Agent Coulson was still alive.

Tove witnesses all of this interesting interaction with a goofy smile on her face. But once the awkward silence fell, Tove brewed up another question. "Is there a way we can 'set an appointment' with Thor?"

Harrow shrugs her shoulders with an amused frown. "I don't see why not. I'll call Jane while you two heroes converse." Harrow brings her phone to her ear while it rings for the other line to pick up. "Hey, Jane? It's me, Jo."

"Her names Jo?" Tove whispers to Steve when she walks up to him.

"Apparently it is." Steve responds, sleep still present in his blue eyes.

Tove looks at the woman surprised. "I thought she just went by agent.." Tove mumbles more to herself.

"Hey, do you know where Bucky is? I didn't see him in his room." Steve crosses his arms with a confused look on his chiseled face, a noticeably yet small stubble growing on his chin.

Tove stiffens. "I have no idea where he is." Tove lies, making her hands grow sweaty and her cheeks begin to flush a rosy pink color.

As if on cue, Bucky walks down from the stairs, still in his clothes from last night with some mad hair strayed across his face. "Found him." Steve says before walking over to his best friend to say good morning.

Tove couldn't help but stare at Bucky with embarrassed yet joyous eyes. She felt awkward, but the idea of Bucky being with her last night while she coped and dealt with everything made her feel somewhat at peace. Like, having someone as broken as her know what she knows and how she feels and even relates, makes things easier to deal with.

"Who's this?" Bucky asks after sending a sly smirk in Tove's direction.

Tove blushes even more but gets caught off guard when Jo explains herself. "I'm the one who saved Tove's life. It's okay, you can call me a hero." Jo brushes off imaginary dust from her shoulders.

Bucky's eyebrows furrow into the middle of his forehead, creating a defining crease right above his nose. "You gave her the Alien blood?" Bucky questions, annoyance quietly growing in the back of his throat.

Jo still smiles, not hearing the quiet warning in Bucky's voice. "Yep, like I said, call me a hero."

Bucky scoffs, "Excuse me, but I thought injecting people with dangerous shit, such as said Alien blood, is illegal and wrong?" Bucky had been set off. His filter began to diminish with every angering second that passed.

Jo finally dropped her smile. "I'm sorry, but this 'Dangerous Shit' drug, saved Tove's life. And last time I checked, saving someone's life is a heroic thing. Something I know you're not very familiar with, Winter Solider." At that point Tove thought a fight was going to break out.

Both Jo and Bucky stared each other down with icy blue eyes that slit the other one's throat in their imagination. Tove was rubbed the wrong way too when Jo said what she had said. Steve was also, but knew he had to settle things peacefully.

"That's enough." He claims with authority. Bucky still glared at Jo, not afraid of what his best friend had to say to him, but Jo had relaxed. For a fire-filled woman, Jo's pretty spicy with the attitude. Tove thinks to herself. Steve changes the subject to a better topic. "What did Jane say?" He asks the blonde haired woman.

"She said she'll get a hold of Thor when she can, but until then... we wait." Jo crosses her arms across her chest, refusing to look at Bucky who still glared at her.

Steve takes in a deep breath. "Thor's a busy man I suppose." Jo just shrugs her shoulder and then retreats back to her spot on the sofa where her and Tove had talked.

"You would be busy too if you had a messed up brother who likes to kill people and a world that is falling apart." Thor's booming voice reverberates off of the empty common room, catching everyone's attention.

Everyone snaps their head in the direction of the deep toned voice, surprised by the sudden appearance of the one and only God of Thunder.

"Wow." Tove looks at the muscle bulging man in front of her. "Definitely did not see that one coming."

Sorry this is so late and soooooooo unedited.

Also, sorry for how much of a BS chapter this is.

I am all the 'sorries' today

Hope you still love me and enjoyed the update.

comment and vote to let me know!!!

Adios