Revival

Lucinda watched as the girl faded in front of her. Klaus broke down, his tears were loud and his heart broke in a million pieces. Even if he had picked his fate, everyone knew he would never be ready to see it actually happen.

His last hands were the last hands Camille held. The last person she saw, the last person she felt. Lucinda would be lying if she said she wasn't scared for Camille, for the couple. She was terrified.

"Is the necklace on her?" she asked as she mixed the liquid substance in a small bowl.

"Yes, everything's as it should be," Freya confirmed it, "Rebekah, take him out," she frowned.

"I will not leave!" Klaus growled, "I will not leave until Camille is awake."

"You see? This is worse than handling a stubborn young child," Rebekah scoffed.

Lucinda glanced at the door, "I need your absolute cooperation then. Please stay quiet," she glanced at Elijah, "Keep them away from Cami."

Lucinda got closer to Camille's dead body with a frown on her face, "I only want this to work dear, work with me." with a brush dabbed in the blood red mix, she brushed it over Camille's forehead, the bridge of her nose all the way down to her chin.

Her lips began to chant as she moved the brush down to her neck and chest, down her forearms and palms. Then back down her legs to her feet. She chanted louder and harder as her eyes stayed focused on the charm on Camille's neck.

She set down the brush and put her hands over Camille's body as she sung, and chanted and growled with her teeth. All of her strength made the house tremble causing paintings to drop, the windows to crack, and Hope to cry.

"Come on, Camille!" she groaned and started to sing again. The house shook once more, and the windows blew open. Light bulbs completely shattered and the floor underneath her started to crack.

Her eyes focused once more on the charm, and it was green. It was releasing its energy onto Camille and bit by bit Camille's grey colour started turning into a golden porcelain colour. Her hair gained back it's lively colour, her finger tips and nails returned to its lively shade and shape.

She watched the body of the young Camille return back to what it was. Happiness overwhelmed her heart, but she couldn't stop. She had to keep going - Camille had to return her soul to her body.

Lucinda's chants changed and she was now standing next to the bed with her eyes shut, the movement stopped and it was silent.

The whole room froze and Lucinda opened her eyes.

"Camille-"

"No," she stopped Klaus, "Let her wake up on her own, she can do this."

And as everyone waited, Camille flinched a few fingers. Her lips trembled. Her rosy cheeks stretched and contracted over and over.

And finally, her eyes were open.

"K-Klaus..?" she muttered and finally Lucinda moved aside, "What happened?"

Klaus rejoiced with a smile and tears down his cheek as he held Camille's small hand and filled her lips and gentle face with warm pecks of love and true affection for her.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Lucinda," she heard Rebekah from behind her.

Lucinda turned around and she nodded, "Anything for Klaus. He's suffered enough and I saw it in his heart. She meant everything to him. I would do anything for true love. Your brother deserves that."

"He does," Elijah popped in from behind her, "Thank you Lucinda."

"You're very welcome," she smiled and returned to the couple, "You're finally back, sweetheart." Lucinda bent down to hug a returned Camille.

"You are sure quite the heartbreaker," she chuckled, "I must return this to its owner. May I?"

"Oh," Camilled moved, "Of course."

"Thank you, Lucinda," Cami spoke so softly, "For helping us, helping me. I will forever be grateful to you."

Lucinda smiled, "Trust me, all that matters now is that you can live next to him - next to Klaus for as long as the world let's you," her hand rested on her shoulder.

"Thank you," Klaus gave her a nod, "Thank you for everything, as always, Lucinda."

Lucinda felt her heart skip a few beats, "Klaus, I've watched you since you were a little boy. This was your chance to change. She loves you dearly." she winked.

"He's going to have to hear that for the rest of eternity," Camille laughed softly.

Klaus sighed with a smile, "I'm ready, love," his hand gave her own a squeeze, "I love you," he kissed them.

"I love you too, Klaus. I love you so much..."