thirty-six

Start from the beginning

It's been about an hour since we got to the fair now, and now everybody's making me go on a ride called The Ring of Fire, which is basically a ferris wheel, but you go upside down. That's literally the best I can explain it.

"Come on, Tris, it's really not that bad," Sean tells me.

"Yeah right," I retort

"Please? I'll let you hold my hand," Tobias says, trying to bribe me.

"You hold my hand all the time anyway!" I exclaim, earning a few laughs.

"You can grip my hand as hard as you want, I won't complain," he responds.

I contemplate for a minute or two, and then regrettably nod my head.

Everyone says, "Yes!" at the same time, and we all walk over to the ride. We wait for the other one to finish, and then Tobias and I get on in the middle with Sean and Ashley.

"Just so you know, I'm going to be hold your hand pretty fucking tight," I inform Tobias.

"I know," he smiles as he shrugs and pulls the thing over his head. I do the same and buckle it, I do not want to fall out of this ring while I'm dangling at the top. The ride starts after a minute or so, and we go backwards first.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I say as the ride starts picking up momentum and we go up and all the way around while backwards a few times. On our third time around, the car stops at the very top of the ride. I squeeze my eyes shut and clutch Tobias's hand for dear life.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Open your eyes," I hear Tobias tell me and I do as he tells me. My eyes slowly open, and all I can see is an upside down version of the fair.

"Woah," I yell as we start going again, forwards this time.
𖤐  𖤐  𖤐  𖤐  𖤐
"That ride is exhausting," I say as we all sit at a picnic table surrounded by several other picnic tables.

"How's it exhausting?"

"From screaming so loud," Sean answers for me.

"Yeah I could hear her from the other side of the ride," Jordyn adds.

"Just be glad that you weren't sitting right next to her," Tobias says. "I think I'm half deaf now."

I playfully roll my eyes at all of them and I lean in close to Tobias's ear that was closest to me during the ride. "I love you," I quietly say and kiss his cheek.

"What?" He jokingly asks and I lightly punch his arm. I laugh and so does everyone else. "I love you too," he whispers in my ear when I look away. I turn my head and kiss him.

"Hey lovebirds," Kim says, snapping her fingers near our faces. "Are we going to get food or what?"

"Yeah. What do you want?" Tobias asks me.

"Hm, curly fries and a strawberry lemonade please," I answer with a giant cheesy smile on my face.

"Coming right up," he responds and leans over to kiss me before standing up and walking away to get food.

"You guys are too cute," Jordyn says as she scoots closer on the other side of the table.

I laugh and sigh, "Yeah I guess."

"You guess? Pretty much everyone either they had a relationship like yours."

"Not everyone," I say.

"Yeah everyone, even Kim and Kanye wish they had a relationship like the two of you have."

"He's an amazing guy, I got really lucky with that."

"Yeah true. Ugh, I really need to find me a man!" she complains.

"Then let's find you one," I respond and look around the little eating area. "How about him?" I point to a tall guy who looks to be around our age with brown hair and is standing with a bunch of his friends.

"Him? No, sure he's attractive but he looks super fucking cocky."

"Oh get over it and go talk to him," Ashley says.

"If you don't take him I will," Kim tells Jordyn, and that seems to be enough motivation for her. Jordyn stands up quickly and starts walking towards the guy. She turns around to face us about 20 yards away and gives us a nervous look. We all give her thumbs up in return. She smiles at us and spins back around again walking to the guy.

"Hey," Tobias says to me when he and the other guys get back with the food.

"Hey," I reply as he sets the food and drinks on the table and sits next to me. I peck his lips and dig in to the curly fries.

"Where'd Jordyn go?" Sean asks.

"Over there," I point to where Jordyn is standing and talking to the guy I pointed out to her a few minutes earlier.

Jordyn turns around after a few minutes and walks back over to us with a wide smile.

"Ooh, did someone get a date?" Ashley says dramatically.

"Maybe," Jordyn answers and giggles.

"Oh my god, our little girl is growing up. It seems like just yesterday and was picking boogers out of her nose and learning how to tie her shoes!" I exclaim with a mock sad smile on my face.

"Oh no, I legit actually learned how to tie my shoes yesterday." Jordyn replies as she sits down and we all laugh. "No, seriously, Kim taught me."

"It's true," Kim adds and we laugh again.
𖤜 𖤜 𖤜 𖤜 𖤜
A/N: ¡Hola! ¿Como estas? And that is all I know from almost a semester on Spanish 1 and I don't even think that's right😂 no I'm just kidding I know more than that(not much more though...) ah eighth grade is so hard. Jk it's totally not. But it bugs me so much in math bc I'm like rly good at math and always moving ahead and then we have to wait for the other kids and my school has no advanced classes that I probably should be in ugh...
Omg I started watching Finding Carter like 2 weeks ago and I'm already halfway through season 2. ITS SO GOOD. I mostly watch it for crash though😂😂😂
I love you all so freakin much it's unbelievable. Oh, and please keep voting and commenting!
¡Adios!
-Аɴɴɑ💓🔥💯🐱😭🖤😘😻😈🐶🐬