"Okay, you worried us sweetie" my grandma said to me like if she was trying to wake me up for a long time.

"Well, its time for school" said my grandma and she helped me get up and let me shower she already had my clothes picked so i just put them on.

Once i felt my backpack i picked it up and went to the car once in the car the song "photograph" by Ed Sheeran started to play.

(I love that song hehe)

So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me close until our eyes meet you won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home...

I continued to sing until i felt the car stopped and i grabbed my backpack and my grandma helped me get out of my car

"Bye Dany boy" my grandma shouted

"Bye son" i heard my grandpa yelled at the end

I awkwardly waved back and grabbed my cane and continued all the way through school.

-

Melissa's Pov:

"Melissa!" My mom yelled at me

I groaned and got out of bed it's time for school ugh.

"Si?"

"Ya es hora de que vayas a la escuela!" My mom screamed while i guess making breakfast.

(Its time for you to go to school!)

"Porque tengo que ir?" I screamed back and groaned

(Why do i have to go?)

"Porque si o te voy a ir a levantar de la cama"

(Because, or i will come and get you out of bed)

I got out of bed and quickly took a shower put on my clothes ate my breakfast and went to school.

Once i got there i saw so many people in a crowd

So i decided to go and see

A new girl

She is really pretty she has red hair, skinny, hazel or green eyes, pink lips, and tall.

She got out of her Pink Lamborghini and made her way through the crowd.

She had a channel purse, a dress but a really tight dress also pink and some heels.

She walked really fast she looked like a model, but i bet she was nice.

I walked into the school doors and opened them when i was walking i crashed into something, More like someone.

"Ouwww" some high pitched voice said

I turned around and i was going to apologize when she said "watch where you go"

Okay maybe she's not nice like i thought.

"You watch where you go" i said back and she stood there wanting to say something but she had nothing to say. I gave her a smirk and left.

I was 3 minutes late to class and Mr. Johnson actually didn't tell me anything for the first time.

All the class i was thinking about that girl and how its her first day and she's already wanting everything in this school to be hers.

But what if she gets Dan?

He's blind he can't see how she looks or how i do or anyone in school i guess.

The bell ringed and i got out of it fast, i started running to Dan's locker and once i found him i saw someone with him but.. a girl.. and what i didn't wanted is happening

Right now

Her.

No, why?

Why me?

It was..

Dan and the new girl talking.

                               ••••••••

   So i made this chapter a little longer

                    Hope you like it

                   Vote and comment

                                   ♡Monica

                                ••••••••