Our Last Wish ( A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Chapter Nineteen

Start from the beginning

“Get out.” Zayn said. He was downstairs in his art room. I gave it to him on his birthday last year. He was probably eavesdropping through the intercom.

“Iz, Zayn, I didn’t mean half the things I said. I’m sorry.”

“You think you can come up in my house and call my baby fake. It’s one hundred percent real. Just because we can’t pop out babies like you and Eleanor doesn’t mean the one I half is fake. Isabella is one hundred percent real woman. So she can’t have kids the normal way. So can’t half of the other woman around the world. I know you love her. I know it. You haven’t gotten over her. She left you for me and that breaks your heart into two. Leave now before I do something I would regret.”

He left the house slamming the door. I got up and walked to my room. Zayn followed me and he closed the door after us. Jasmine went with Harry to America, yesterday so we had the house to ourselves. He wrapped me in his arms, and that’s when I started crying.

“Shh, baby, Shh. Everything’s going to be ok.”

“I know. I’m crying for no reason? I’m a big whiner, aren’t I?”

 “Of course not Louis is just upset. I guess being asked to be someone maid of honor isn’t manly enough.”

“If your sister asked you to be her maid of honor would you say no?”

“I know none of them would ask. And probably yeah, because I don’t want to be looking at wedding dress I want to be making sure the man there marrying is up to my standard. What he said wasn’t nice though.”

“You should have told me when I had the idea!”

“Well, your emotional right now. And I thought Louis would say yes. He’s kind of in love with you.”

“No he’s not, he has Eleanor.”

“He loves her, but he also loves you too.”

“No he doesn’t. He’s over me.”

“Ok, whatever makes you sleep at night love. Whatever makes you sleep.”

“Wouldn’t you be jealous if he was?”

“I am. I mean it sucks having your best friend love your wife. I get over it because I know you chose me over him.”

“Don’t say that. Ugh, I’m going to go clean downstairs.”

“Don’t worry about it. I will clean up. You can finish the invites?”

“I don’t want to think about this stupid wedding anymore. Can we just elope?”

He sat down on the bed, and rubbed my feet. I rested my body against the pillows.

“You see love, we’re already married. Eloping is going to do anything.”

“Why did you propose again? All this stupid stress.”

“Love, you could have said no.”

“If I said no that means a divorce. And anyway I want to renew our vows. It’s just Louis hurt me.”

“I know. I know. It was a douchebag move.”

He got off the bed and kissed my forehead. He hand me the remote and turned on the TV.

“I’m going to go out for a bit. I’ll bring back some cupcakes.”

“Can you get them from the bakery near Liam’s house?”

 “Ok, I’ll be home by dinner. I’ll probably buy that too. Relax. Write out some invitations. Take care of Baby Malik.”

“Roger that. I love you.”