And in these last two days I came to one conclusion, the kid was on the wrong floor. He needed to get his firm cute skittish butt down to the advertisement department. He was too creative and from looking at his resume I was confused as to why a major in Graphic, Interactive and Advertising Design was on the executive floor and after asking him I was first baffled then determine to fix it. There was something wrong with the man who ran this place before Mr Amoux took it back into his hands.

I glanced at Kyle, there was something about the kid that made me want to help. He was more than his talent and boy did he have talent. He had helped me with the Ad that I had chosen for my Delicious Boss. The very man that was a door away and sadly fully clothed.

I wonder what I can do to fix that problem? If only work entire consisted of only briefs that was only mandatory for my Sex on Legs Boss. If only I can see all that naked flesh first handed. Mmmm. Label the word floozy on my forehead because that was what I was when it came to that delicious man.

"Mr. Tivnan um eh um wo-wou-would it it be ok-okay to ha-have l-lunch t-to-toge-together?" Kyle stuttered erupting my thoughts from my Yummy Luscious Boss. I sighed and I almost went out on a full out pout for the interrupted images if it wasn't for Kyle's quick apology.

"Never mind you most have plans already. Of course you do. I'll just leave these files with you," he spoke to fast that I almost didn't catch a thing he said as he dashed for the door.

"Kyle." I spoke his name with calm authority and watched as he froze an inch from the door.

He turned around his head down, I couldn't see his face but I saw how red he was from his neck to the tips of his ears.

"Yes?" I smiled at how shy he was and how sad he sounded thinking I was against the idea of having lunch with him. The kid was easy to read.

"First of all what have I said about stuttering?" I ask.

He stiffened. "That it's unprofessional and it'll get me nowhere."

I nodded "Good. Remember to practice and follow the steps I gave you. Now about lunch I don't mind since I spend it here so how about we go to that small café down the street?"

His head shot up to look at me so fast that I was worried he got whiplash. "Yeah, yeah that's fine. I uh um -"

I chuckled, this kid.

"I'll meet you downstairs in twenty."

He nodded furiously, leaving with a happy expression on his cute face. Turning in my chair I went over the file Kyle had given me. The kid was a fast learner. Everything seems to be in order. What was it he needed help with? He left without telling me, I chuckled. Oh Kyle what am I going to do with you?

Putting down the document I go over anything that might concern Mr. Amoux. Seeing as how I had rescheduled most of what I could until next week he was free for the rest of the day. Opening my email I skim through it until I come to an abrupt stop at a message indicating that Monday's broad meeting will be pushed to the end of the month.

Opening up my schedule for my Delectable Boss I make some quick changes glad that there wasn't that much to do that day. Two weeks. I wonder if I'll still be working then or fighting a restraining order for sexually harassing my Scrumptious Boss. Though I would prefer the former, the latter seems more realistic after laying my eyes on him.

I pinched my cheeks. Get it together Sage! I huffed, at least the walls are good for something. Picking up the phone from its hurdle I dial Mr. Amoux and wait for him to answer. I couldn't go into his office without stripping him and having my way with him. Yup no way was I going in there if I was keen on keeping this job.