He raised one perfectly shaped brow at me and those sexy lips of his smirked. "I'll take what you've said into account."

I nodded biting the inside of my cheek from moaning. But really Sage? That's showing him a piece of your mind? Damn this man had me in the palm of his hands and didn't even know it!

I cleared my throat. "Good. Though you said I will be answering to you I was not sure what you wanted me to start with since you haven't told me. So I have been working on your current projects. So that will brings us to JRQ's clothing line advertisement. The design group has finalized their work and are pending on your approval. I have taken the liberty of choosing on your behave and I believe Troy's design is what we're looking for."

Showing him the draft I had to stop everything in me from jumping over his desk and licking those kissable plump lips when he smiled at me. I was having a hard time looking away like some deranged maniac. Concentrate Sage! I mentally scoffed, like that was possible. I was a hopeless floozy.

Once he agreed with my choice, we discussed about the meetings I had attended for him before I discreetly made a mad dash for the door just as his sweet luscious voice stopped me. It took everything in me not to turn into a puddle. This man was sinful. And I bet he knew it.

"What gave you the idea of naming a pure breed wolf Boots?"

His word didn't have malice in them just curiosity. But I couldn't keep the blush off my face. It was a good thing my back was to him or I'd be on full display for him. Honestly I could not be myself in front of this man. I was a shameless floozy, oh if my father were to see me now. I'd surely be struck by lightning by his disapproving frown.

"He didn't have a collar on, so I named him off the top of my head."

I didn't wait for a reply. I was out of there as soon as I let the words out. What was that Sage! Leaving like that! Yeah thats a way to keep your job! Stupid floozy.

I sat with a hand over my heart. I should have never accepted this job. I'm going to die from heart failure just from being in the same room as him. That or blue balls. Gosh all these images in my head were not good for my state of mine or body. And to think I was mad that he'd been absent.

Deep breathes Sage, deep breathes. This is going to be one long endurance on my part, while he just goes on with his life as if he wasn't destroying mine. Oh what a wonderful Boss I have. What am I going to do? A knock brought me out of my chaotic thoughts. Waving the person in I straightened out on my chair.

"I presume you finished."

The young man looked uncertain.

"Yes, kind of? I was wondering if I could get your help on this," he said handing me his file .

Kyle was a promising talent but no one seemed to take notice of him. It was Wednesday after I had sent two employees home after I found out that they had the nerve to also shove their work onto him that I had taken notice of the young man. I usually don't involve myself with the staff because of my lack of appeal towards them but I was overseeing the employees that I had warned on my first day and it was after dealing with them that I met him.

I was outraged and had lectured him for a good twenty minutes about doing their work for them and worse letting them take advantage of him. Since I had everything done for Mr. Amoux, I helped Kyle with his work and anything he needed.

The guy was noticeably skittish and I couldn't help but want to lend a helping hand. Which was surprising to say the least. I can't deal with others unless it involves work and though it did, it didn't feel like it. But that was exactly what I did even if it was out of character for me. And despite my issues with people, I have overlooked his work for the past two days.