not an update- new story ideas!!

hey guys!! I have three stories in the works, and I'd like to get your opinions on them. please comment on the one you'd like best, and the one with the most will be the one I post next. thank you!!

/ / / /

story 1-  Rose- Harry Styles fic

55.3 million people die each year.

151,600 each day.

6,316 each hour.

105 each minute.

2 each second.

And for some reason, I get attached to those people.

People that are sick, people whose journeys end too soon, people who just don't want to live anymore.

And of course, I can't help but think it's me. I get close to someone, and they die. I'm like a disease, a plague, that kills off anyone I come in close contact with.

I'm a killer, a murderer even.

And I get to watch each one disappear.

Like a withering rose.

/ / / /

story 2- Lost in Reality- Luke Hemmings fic

I slid open the glass door leading out to the small balcony. It wasn't anything special, just a few chairs and table, but that was all I needed right now. I pulled my hoodie closer to my body, the cold weather taking me by surprise.

After taking a seat on one of the old, plastic chairs, I began to rummage through my pockets. I pulled out two objects: a pack of cigarettes, and a box of matches. I stared at them for a good thirty seconds before moving again.

I lit the match, my hands a bit shaky, before lighting the cigarette. I closed my eyes, and let out a puff of smoke, opening them again to see not only the cigarette smoke, but my breath as well, only visible because of the cold air.

The sound of the sliding door interrupted my calm state. Another cheap chair was pulled up next to mine, and I knew exactly who it was.

"Why are you doing this?"

Sighing, I looked over to see Calum, my friend and roommate. He was clad in only jeans and a tshirt, and I wondered how he wasn't freezing his ass off.

"It calms me down," I told him quietly, avoiding eye contact. I sat back in the chair and let out another breath.

"I know for a fact that it doesn't."

I gave him the side eye, doing my best to ignore his comment. Sure he was right, but I didn't feel like addressing it, not right now at least.

"They remind you of her, don't they?"

Again, I stayed quiet.

"The cigarettes. They remind you of Hailey."

/ / / /

story 3- Castle on the Hill- Harry Styles fic

"When I was six years old, I broke my leg."
*

"Harry!"

The boy heard his name coming from outside. Struggling, he got up from the couch and grabbed his new crutches.

"Harry! Come outside please!" his mother called.

"Coming!"

He hopped along on using his crutches, and within seconds he was outside. It had been a little over a week since he'd broken his leg, and he was finally getting used to his knew way of getting around.

"Look at you go, H! You're really moving with those things, huh?"

The mother beamed at her son, and ruffled his curly locks. Harry just smiled, finally noticing the people standing in front of him.

"Harry, I'd like you to meet our new neighbors. This is Allan and Pam, and this is their daughter, Julianna."

He politely smiled and waved at the little girl. She didn't look much younger than him.

"Julianna, tell Harry how old you are," Pam instructed her daughter, a smile on her kind face.

She held up four small, chubby fingers before shyly hiding her face in her mother's shirt.

"Now that Julianna's going to be living here, you're going to have to look out for her, alright?"

"I will," Harry promised.

And from that day forward, he kept his word.

/ / / /

so there you have it.

sorry if these weren't the best descriptions, but I tried to pick snippets from the stories that didn't give too much away.

comment on your fav/ give me feedback please!! I'll be updating 'therapy' soon as well:)

- Maddie