Your Thought On Him

Hashirama:
'I heard that the Hokage has a wife from the Uzumaki clan.' You thought. Daydreaming about either Hokage or next mission. He also was the best wood-style user of the whole wide world. 'Well then... I think it's quite rare to see men have long hair, that's quite attractive...' Your thought starts to spinning around your head. You can't! He already got a wife!

Tobirama:
You stared at Tobirama for a second before thinking about his handsome face. Honestly, you were going to faint from his ultra-handsomeness... His white (looks fluffy) hair really goes with his red eyes. He's cold but hot as f**k~ Oh my! You can't daydreaming at work!

Itama:
Honestly, that Itama boy seems like a considerate, empathy boy.

God dammit I am stuck...

You sat next to him on last lesson. Also next to you. The annoying thing is that girls keep beaming at me with their jealous eyes! I have to ducked behind him! Being with cute guy is hard...

Kawarama:
His personality is like yours! You really like and enjoy what you two were doing. He was really good at sports! We also pranked on Tobirama haha. Boys like this would be attractive to girls who loves energetic guys... It depends. I guess. He's the cutest of them all in the whole wide world!

It's short because it's just yours thought, don't kill me plz....