Chapter 16 Worth the wait

Pre warning this chapter contains sexual content x

"I now declare the Battle of the sexes over!"

April announces, I ran into Bam's arms and wrap my legs around his waist and passionately kiss him. God you don't know how much I have wanted to do that over this week.

"God I've missed you so much."

Bam speaks against my lips.

"You kids going to be okay?"

April says pulling the handle up on her suitcase.

"Yeah we will be good."

I reassure April, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and gave her a hug before watching her leave.

"Try not to make too much of a dent in the bed ay?"

Jess winks at us, I punch his chest playfully and pull him in for a hug.

"Have a safe trip Jess."

"Cheers Holls. Look after my bro for me won't you?"

"Of course."

I wrapped my arm around Bam's midsection and he placed his arm around my shoulder.

"Have fun you two."

Jess says before waving goodbye to us. I close the door and locked it.

"So...what do you wanna do?"

I question biting my bottom lip, it teases Bam so much when I do it.

"I can see what's on your mind."

He smirks placing his hand on my arse and kissing my lips. He moved away from my lips and started to kiss on my neck, he moved his hands up from my arse and placed them on my waist. I pressed my hips against his and tangled my fingers in his hair. I had tingles all over my body, this boy can make me feel things no one ever could.

"Are you 100% sure you want to do this."

Bam says searching my eyes to see if I was lying.

"I want to do this Bam. I love you."

"I love you too."

I reattach my lips to his once again. He picked me up bridal style and started to carry me up the stairs with our lips still locked. He lightly placed me onto the bed and took off his top revealing a gorgeous toned body. He hovered over my body and kissed me passionately, our tongues rolling over each others in sync. He lifted up my white dress and threw it on the floor, leaving me in my bra, knickers and shorts.

"I love that stomach of yours."

Bam says rubbing his hands over it. I giggled as he touched my sides, I flipped him over so I was stradling him. I ran my hands up and down his front. His heart beat was increasing with each and every touch. I placed my hands at the hem of his trousers, I unclasped the belt and pulled it off. His hands traced up my back and to the back of my bra.

"May I?"

He questions sitting up, I nod giving him permission. He smiles as he unclasps it and pulls it off, his eyes just stared with his mouth open slightly.

"Like what you see?"

I giggle placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Yes. Very much."

He says still dazzled. I push him back down and go back to where I was, I unbuttoned his trousers and slid them off.

"Wow. Someones eager to see me."