3.

Dont forget to vote please xx

For the most part, everyone was still the same as during The Selection. Except for Anastasia. Madison was completely intrigued by the tall blonde, her mind not processing how this girl was the same one who tried to ruin her relationship with Harry so many years ago. What made her change? Where has she been to become this new, 'better' version she could almost say. It seems Anastasia fascinated all the girls around her too, the ex-contestants questioning her non-stop about what she did, her reasons for coming back so different than before.

"You went to Africa?" Victoria had inquired and Anastasia nodded with a, surprisingly, shy smile.

"Volunteering to teach English in some schools. I met amazing people there, to be quite honest." Her smile grew wider as she seemed to recall memories from her travels. "Gotta say that Kenya is my second favorite country on earth, besides Limia, obviously."

"Wow, this is amazing. Where else did you go?" Amanda asked her in awe. Anastasia gladly shared stories and facts about the numerous countries she visited and Madison could not stop being impressed. How can someone change so drastically? And entirely? She remembered how the volunteering challenge was a pain in the ass for Anastasia and now she's teaching in African schools? Honorable yes, but not less shocking coming from her.

She diverted her eyes from her past nemesis and looked at the other contestants. The girls who used to be in Anastasia's clique were more quiet, Alexandra was eating her lunch silently, not looking up from her plate. Mady knew that Alex could sense the disinterest from the other girls, and she probably felt forced to be here. As for Amelia, she was interacting, but was less flamboyant than what she used to be, she was more reserved. They looked sadder, except for Jasmine. The beautiful brunette was focused on a conversation with her husband and Simone, smiling brightly while her spouse looked at her lovingly. Madison was glad many of the girls found someone in their life, either post-selection or during it. She glanced at the beautiful couple Cindy and Noel made, both of them looking so full of happiness. They had told them about their recent adoption of a young boy named Aaron and Madison couldn't be more excited for them. The Selection might have been a complete disaster, but at least they found each other.

"You're very quiet." Madison blinked back to reality, looking at Kimberly sat next to her with a grin, plate filled to the brim with food.

"And you're still stuffing your face." Mady had replied, earning a subtle flick of the finger from her best friend.

"I'll have you know that being pregnant is very demanding and requires that I eat as much as possible." Madison scoffed with a smile, taking a bite of her chicken.

"I'm sure the baby doesn't need a fourth shepherd pie."

"Oh piss off, will you." Kimberly had flicked a green pea her way, earning a short yelp from Madison and a giggle from Grace. "When are you going to give us a little niece or nephew, uh?" She had added, raising a brow.

"We're not ready yet, love. We're not even married yet."

"Do you think he wants more than one, though? With the whole heir thing and stuff." Grace had asked and Mady shrugged.

"We'll see when it happens, I guess. I know I want more than one kid, but... We'll see."

"Attention please!" Their conversation was interrupted by someone clicking their glass and they all turned to see Simone standing up, holding her champagne in the air. "I believe it's time to make a toast to this reunion. I've missed many of you," She tilted her glass towards Mady and her group of friends with a grin. "And I'm glad we're all reuniting on a happier, noble occasion; Prince Harry and Madison's wedding." The girls started applauding, all eyes on Mady. She smiled shyly, raising her own glass.