1) the visitors!

1) I'll try to make longer chapters, I'll do my very best!!! XD

Jon P.O.V.

Me and Clary where fighting off some demons, there was a whole bunch of them. Clary was doing a great job though, but I wasn't surprised, she's one of the best. Suddenly, 3 strangers appear, and they help us to finish off the demons. when were done, we ask them who they are. and they introduce themselves as our guests Isabelle, Alexander and Jace!

Jace P.O.V.

I stared in amazement as I saw the redhead fighting of the demons with a blonde boy. 'Wow she's good!', I thought. Alec and Izzy where waving their hands in front of me. "Are you okay Jace" Izzy asks, "Yeah, I'm just fine, let's go help them, they must be from the institute." I answered. We ran towards the demons an started fighting them, when we were ready the redhead introduced herself as Clarissa Morgenstern, but she prefers Clary a lovely name I think, and the boy seems to be her brother Jonathan Morgenstern.

Apparently they were expecting us so they bring us to the institute. On the way, I find myself looking over at Clary way too often, and often she's looking at me already. When she sees me staring, she quickly looks away and starts blushing, how cute.

Clary P.O.V.

I couldn't stop looking at him. he's amazingly good looking, and he's really good with his blade! I doubt he'd like me anyway, so I better keep my eyes off him. He walks beside me and starts talking, "Soooo, ... you seem very good at the shadow hunting stuff?"

"Thanks," I laugh, "you're not too bad yourself."

"You wanna hang out sometime?" "Sure, I would love to, how about we have training together tomorrow?" "Sounds great, then I'll show you just how good I really am at this."

I chuckled "Well I think I'll do waaaay better than you!"

This time he was the one to chuckle "We'll see about that!" he grinned evilly at me, wow that actually looks quite good on him!