clace forever!!!

0) This is my first fanfic, so you can give me tips to make my story's better. I'll try to update as soon as possible, ENJOY!!! XD

Clary P.O.V.

I was training in the training room when my brother Jonathan came in. "Hey Clary, mom and dad asked me to get you, they want to talk us in the library."

I sighed, "Okay I'll be there soon" I said, I went to my room to shower, and I changed in some black skinny jeans, a black top, and of course my leather jacket. When I came in the library everyone was already there. "your late!", my father sneered. And he pushed me to the ground and hit me. He's been doing this for a long time, I don't really remember when he started this, but he told me it would make me stronger and a better shadow hunter. "I'm sorry dad, I was getting cleaned up from training." I explained. He glared at me "apology accepted..." he replied. "Now, the reason we called you here..." mom began, "Yes?" me and Jon asked, "We'll be getting some visitors, they are going to help us to fight the demons that recently came down to New York in big numbers." mom explained. "So, who are they?" I asked. Dad spoke up this time, "Their names are Isabelle and Alexander Lightwood and Jace Wayland."

I hope you liked it, please vote and comment! XD