Chapter 1: Another

Victoria turned around the sharp corner, and saw her beloved husband lying on the floor in a puddle of blood, with a knife right through his chest. Victoria rushed to her dead-husbands body  and cried endlessly until her body couldn't no more.

Victoria didn't rush to her phone; she didn't want his body to be taken away. Victoria rushed to her kitchen and opened the bottom draw of her kitchen bench, and unrolled the large, black garbage bag. She aired it out then put him legs first into the bag, covering his whole body then his head. Victoria dragged him across the floor, then into her backyard.

Victoria grabbed a shovel from her shed and started digging, as fast as she could. Tears were still rolling down Victoria's cheeks, but she kept digging.

About an hour later, Victoria finished the hole; and dragged her dead-husband in it, then covered it up with the dug-up dirt. After covering the massive hole, she went to bed and cried for the rest of the night. She got no sleep.

It was the next morning. Victoria got no sleep.

Victoria walked to the kitchen when she heard the sound of her phone vibrating on the kitchen bench. She picked up the phone. It was Adrianna's School notifying Victoria that she left her daughter there overnight. Victoria without hesitation got into her car and drove to the school.

Upon arriving at the school, Victoria jumped out of her car and rushed to the school's office. When she entered, she saw her daughter sitting in the office chair. She quickly grabbed her hand and ran with her, not allowing the office ladies to speak a word.

Victoria was silent in the car as Adrianna asked many questions.

Upon arriving home, Victoria sat Adrianna down on the lounge. With tears rolling down Victoria's eyes, she announced to Adrianna that her brother and father were both dead. Adrianna immediately started crying, as Victoria comforted her. Victoria knew this was a lot for a young child to take in.