Chapter 5: Why

I eat with little sizes of food feeling conscious because Yoongi kept on staring at me as we eat. As I drink a glass of warm water, my mind was finally processing the things that happened. First, I was kidnapped last night, second my kidnapper was my idol Yoongi and third I'm eating breakfast with him right now.

"Uhm, C-Can I ask you now?" I stuttered. "Go on" Yoongi nodded. "W-Why did you kidnapped me?" I asked. Yoongi gulped down his food and started talking,

"Remember when we had a fan signing event near your place?" he started as I nod my head. "I first saw you there and believe it or not, It was love at first sight when I saw you. I fell harder when you finally moved to me and flashed me that angelic smile of yours. I know you were feeling shy and stuff so I didn't talk much feeling shy as well. 

But after you  left the stage, I quickly asked a staff to ask your name out and he successfully did. I searched you in social medias and stalk your accounts. I found out I'm your bias and I was  really happy. I messaged you with a dummy account but you never replied.

When I saw you in the concert last night, adrenaline rushed into me cause I finally saw you again that's why I kidnapped you." he explained.

"You love me so you kidnapped me?" I clarified as he give me a nod. "I-I'm so happy to know my bias loves me back but isn't kidnapping a little too much?" I asked tilting my head.

"Don't worry, I'll let you go but you need to do one thing" he said looking at me.