Lessons

You and Shawn have been dating for about 7 months now and you wanted to please him, but you didn't know how.

"Shawn?" You call out.

"Yes, princess?" He replied as he walked into the living room making your stomach feel funny and your heart race.

"You know how you always, um make me feel good?" You were always awkward when it came to this topic.

His rosy cheeks turned even more red as he nodded.

"So can you teach me? To like please you?"

He smirked and laid you down carefully on the leather sofa, supporting his body weight with his muscular fore arms.

He began to kiss you roughly before getting off and sitting down on the couch. He motioned for you to go in front of him. You obeyed and kneeled in front of him.

You already knew that he was big. But having it right in front of your face made it seem huge.

"Okay, grab it in your hand and move up and down," he directed your small hands to the base and moved it to the tip, then back down. "Like this."

He took off his hand and leaned back letting you do all the rubbing.

He let out a loud groan, "Okay now do my other foot."

-

dedicated to my crusty twitter friends who wishes they could touch shawn's feet. y'all know who you are ;)