Seven Minutes In Heaven

Y/N's POV

Why am I here? I thought to myself as I sat on the couch, bored out of my mind, watching other kids my age have fun.

I came here with my other two friends Brian and Heather, only because we were supposed to go trick or treating but hey decided to go to this costume party last minute.

"It'll be fun!" They said.

"We won't ditch you!" They said.

But where are they now? Hooking up in a bathroom maybe. We all saw it coming. It was obvious they liked each other. I've always kinda thirdwheeled with them but now that Brian finally has the balls to make a move, and heather decided to hop on his dick, I'm alone.

I spent a good half an hour trying to figure out the wifi password as the host is currently drunk out of his mind. That was until my other friend Leah showed up. She was one of the only sober ones.

"Hey y/n, having fun there?" She asked.

"Having a blast." I said sarcastically.

She giggled, "Come on! Let's do something fun."

She grabbed my hand as we went past intoxicated teenagers.

"Like what?" I asked, but she probably couldn't hear me.

She led me to a bed room where a small group of people sat in a circle.

Lyall, Ian, Steph, Laur, Brian, Heather, Colton, and shit. There's shawn.

I've had the biggest crush on him since I first met him in high school. He's honestly so fucking hot. And that voice! I would hop on that dick in 0.02 seconds.

They all said hi to me as Leah and I sat down.

"We're playing spin the bottle. Whoever the bottle lands on will have to spend 7 minutes with you in the closet." Laur whispered.

"Oh so this is a combination of seven minutes in heaven and spin the bottle?" I asked her.

She nodded, "I'll spin first!"

She spun the bottle and landed on Lyall Goodman.

Next Ian went a landed on Brian.

"No bro spin again!"

"Rules are rules." Heather laughed.

"Okay fine you don't have to spend 7 minutes together, but you have to kiss him." Leah said.

"Okay, but you better not catch feelings for me again, Brian."

"Fine. 1,2,3!" The two pecked each other on the lips and pulled away. We all started laughing as Ian's face turned as red as Brian's hair.

Laur and Lyall came back and sat down as if nothing happened, but Lyall didn't notice that his zipper was down.

Next, it was Shawn. He reached up to spin the empty beer bottle. My heart started beating really fast when it slowed down. I knew it was gonna be either me or Colton.

"Y/N you're up!" Heather smirked.

Shawn made brief eye contact with me as he grabbed my hand to lead me into the closet.

He shut the door behind him and stared at me for a while.

"Do you really want to do this? Like we can just make sexual noises inste-"

He interrupted me by kissing me hard on the lips. I kissed back after processing what was going on.

"Fuck introductions, I'm gonna make you feel like you're in heaven." He took off his shirt and reached for mine.

I slipped mine off and continued to make out with him.

He began to unbuckled my shorts before he went for his pants.

With no warning, he stabbed me right in the neck and whispered, "See you in heaven baby girl or hell."

sry i haven't updated this is so long i lost inspiration but i'm trying my best.