Chapter 1

I roll out of the cells bed as I hear keys jangle. The door swings open and to of the arkes guard's step through the door. His mouth is moving bit I can't hear what he is saying over my own panic. I back up till I hit the wall. I try to sprint past them and out the door but every thing goes black...

I wake up and see a guy out of his seat, floating in front of me from the lack of gravity. I hear alot of people calling him sky walker (space or sky?), and that's when I realise he is the one who wasted oxygen for a space walk on the ark. I pick up the back pack at my feet and place it carefully on my lap.
"You're going to get yourself killed sky walker." I spit as his eyes land on me.
He chuckles and comes to hover in front of me. I glare at him as he looks me up and down. He peels his eyes from me as a blonde is yelling for 2 more boys to get back in their seats. They don't listen and continue out. The pod we are in shudders and jerks, sending all 3 boys into a wall. I gasp and undo my belt buckle, rushing over to help the blonde girl. The sky walker gets up and looks around as everyone rushes down the ladder. I look at the girl who is checking the boys pulse and she shakes her head. I climb down the ladder to see people shout at a pretty girl with sleek black hair and fair skin. The boy, that she said is her brother, next to her is very attractive with his black hair styled so it is pushed back. He is wearing a guard's uniform that makes me scowl as i jump off the ladder. He has deep brown eyes and slightly tanned skin. He catches me looking and smirks. I roll my eyes and scowl at his uniform. I glance around the ship and see me reflection in a some broken glass. I have my mother's eyes that are a bright blue with green. I have long lashes and the same plump pink lips as my mother. I have my father's black hair, although my goes to my waist when not tied up. I have dark bags under my eyes and some scratches from when the ship jerked. I shut my eyes tightly and look back to see the dark haired girl stepping out of the ship.
"We're back bitches!" She screams after a minute of jumping into the ground. A large smile spreads across my face as I walk off the ship. My feet hit the ground and I take in the scenery. There are tall trees, blue skies, green grass and flowers every where. Butterflys fly past us and deeper into the woods. I climb a large tree near the drop ship and sit on a high branch. Not so high that if i fall it with kill me but high enough so I can have some quiet. I place the back once again on my lap and dig through it. I find a sketch pad, some pencils, rope, 2 bottles of water and some rations. I smile brightly as i take the art stuff and pack the rest away. I swing the bag onto my back and lean against the tree. I start to draw the girl that was on the drop ship. I draw her thin face with high cheek bones and a small nose. Her small lips and narrow, dark eyes. I draw her black hair falling over her shoulders and her arms hanging by her sides. I draw her tank top and collar bone that is only just visible. I am almost finished when I hear John Murphy tormenting Jahas son. I pack away my stuff and jump down from the tree. I walk over and place myself in front of Murphy. I had gotten into a few fights with him and every time I kicked him ass. He falters his advance slightly but continues so he is face to face with me. I realise that quiet a crowd has formed, almost the whole group. The dark haired boy and girl are in front, ready to step in if needed. I look back to Murphy and smirk.
"Hello John." I say as he clenched his fists.
I hear a few snickers from the crowd and continue.
"You want him? Go through me. Accually I think I'll just kick your ass now and get it done with." I say crouching with my hands in fists. Murphy smirks and and balls his fists. Just as he steps forward, sky walker jumps Infront of him. I roll my eyes and walk away. I slip inbetween the two dark haired siblings and make my way to a far away tree. Not to far but far enough. I climb up the tree and pull out the art stuff once I'm high enough. I draw the dark haired boy, starting with his chiseled chin, high cheekbones and narrow eyes. He has a slightly crooked nose that looks like it has been broken a few times. I draw his gelled back hair and narrow mouth. His broad shoulders and muscular arms. I do the shading of his Addams apple and collar bone. I hear foot steps and pack away my art supplies. I swing my bag on and climb down. I turn around and come face to face with the dark haired brother. My breathing hitches causing him to smirk. I get my breathing back to normal and glare harshly at him. I walk around him and head to the drop ship. I see the blonde girl and other people heading out so I jog to catch up. A boy with goggles and his friend smile and nod at me. I nod back and continue to walk.
I glance back to see the bark haired boy watching me closely...