"Varuna you brainless creature

Why are you stammering to just say a sorry" scolded my conscience. Great just now I thought this brain is favorable to me but it proved me wrong again.

"Listen Mr. Arjun I'm sorry Ok

I shouldn't have yelled at you

But you pushed the buttons to do that

And at the same time you can't simply blackmail me

So let's make a deal" I gasped after speaking

Stupid stupid Varuna

What deal are you gonna make with him

Who gave this ridiculous idea of this deal?

Can't you atleast consult me before speaking rebuked my brain. I shivering about what sort of deal I'm gonna make with him

Super cool Varuna you made a deal with a devil. I panicked inside but I showed boldness to him by even raising my chin for more effect.

Arjun P.O.V

"Okkk but the deal will be on my favor

And it'll be me to demand" I said her with an arrogant smile dazzling my face. She gave me a qizzical look but nodded for me to proceed.

"Well I'll text you an address and you should be there by 6 pm tomorrow

You are assisting me in shopping"

When I pronounced my demand her charcoal ever so captivating eyes popped out and that plum lips Godddd it formed a O sooooo irresistible. Get a grip Arjun that's inappropriate. She thought for a while and by the way she looked I was damn sure she's gonna decline this deal.

So I raised my eyebrow and narrowed my eyes not willing to take a no from her. Sensing my stare she squirmed under my gaze and mouthed a feeble Ok with her eyes looking at the floor. I don't understand why this girl is sooooo scared of me but at times it helps me. "Arrogant selfish b2stard" muttered my brain. But I just shrugged it off and walked away from her with a goofy grin on my face. I can sense her stare burning holes on my back as I walked towards the living room.

You have no idea Miss. Varuna how you made this easy for me. Deal that sounds like a soothing balm to me. I accepted this dinner offer just because to meet her. Please don't think something cliché that I can't stay without meeting her

"Dude we both know it's a lie

You were craving to meet her"

I growled at my brain's remark. It's totally bullshit, okkk its not that I was craving to see her actually it's just Uhhh well. Goddd when did I become a blabbering mess. When you laid eyes on that beautiful innocent girl answered my brain. Why the hell is this brain playing cupid between me and Varuna?

"Don't you think she's beautiful today?" asked my conscience. Okk I agree she looks stunning on that short dress exposing her beautiful cute little legs.

Creep you're talking like a teenager drooling over his crush mocked my brain. This brain will never stop teasing me, after pulling out the words from me. God this inner sense of mine will push me off my track whenever I'm steady. That's why people call our conscience a devil voice.

Focus Arjun you have to finish your work first. I know you're not good at sweet talks but atleast try to get her to help you. She's your last hope or else Yuan Anna will rip you apart. I just wanted Varuna to assist me in something which I'm very poor at. I know I can get aid from anyone else but considering I'm running out of time I had no other option but her. And I also know that she's such a sweetheart in helping others so I have to sugar coat my words to make her do my work. What please don't think I'm wicked?

Yeppppe I should ask Varuna to accompany me to select a saree for my mom. Even though Varuna being a nut head I can't simply deny the point that she excels in dress selection. She has a unique taste in it. So I decided to get help from her. Actually it's my parent's anniversary tomorrow; I and Yuan Anna have arranged a little surprise party for them. The most difficult task fell on me that is buying a saree for my mom. That traitor Yuan took all the easy jobs keeping in mind the fact that my mom is very particular in her dressing. And he very well knows that I suck in fashion sense. Atleast he can get guidance from Anni to select mom a saree but no because the idiot wants me to suffer.

I was contemplating about how to ask Varuna as we are not even in talking terms. And all the time it ended up by me being rude to her. But I got the perfect idea to coax her in my shopping spree. Yipppe that's the cake. The minute I tasted the cake I was alarmed that it was my favorite from Jay's cake house which I eat atleast twice a week. No other cakes can match it. But still I had my doubts as I can't simply come to a conclusion so I just played my card of suspicion and the kitten fell on my trap. Superb now I can simply black mail her with the cake and make her help me in shopping and most importantly I don't have the need to beg her. I know it's childish of threatening Varuna about revealing her cake secret to her father but considering her to be too innocent she'll not mind it as she will be very much focused in hiding her little secret.

And about the pulling stunt, I never intended to pull her dress but it was a reflexive action which I do to accused when they try to escape me. This shrewd doll did make me do it to her. Did I say her a doll ohhh God what's wrong with me.

"Told nahh you have an attraction and

Likeness towards Varuna

Now it's proved" ragged my brain. uffff

Her fresh smell was hitting my senses from time to time turning me on wildly. This girl is trouble Arjun. I got the chance to touch her soft shoulders inside her dress causing me to groan inwardly. I can't simply think straight when I'm with her. She searched my face to warn me about my touch but I kept my face neutral as if I din't do anything. Good lord her cuteness will be the death out of me.

Arjun, man when did you find a girl cute? This girl drives me to hell.

Now I'm really excited about tomorrow as I'm gonna spend time with her. Did I say that scratch it.

After bidding my byes I left her mansion with so much of thoughts about tomorrow.

The next day in Sekar's mansion

Mrs. Sekar was talking to herself: Today is the day which I dread almost every year. You left me all alone just like that. Why did you do this to me ......? You broke your promise Vaibhav. You left us just because of her. Why did you not think about me?

A/N

Hey sugarplums I'm back with a long update

Do any of my sugarplums have guesses about Vaibhav

If soo comment on it

Silent sugarplums I hope you will vote atleast this time.... If not atleast give your reviews about this story.

With love Thenmozhi Krishna