Soulmates

707's pov

Just another day of work, I wish I can take a break but of course I can't my boss won't let me.

But, while I've been working for the past couple weeks, a red string suddenly appeared out of nowhere on my wrist. It was leading somewhere but I didn't know where exactly.

I have heard stories about people having this red strings on their wrist, meaning it was connecting them to their "soulmate" I didn't think it was real until it appeared on my wrist.

But anyway, back to reality I was working until my phone ringed. I grabbed it seeing a call from Yoosung.

"Hello hello~ 707 here~"

"Hey seven, I was gonna ask you something. It was about that string you talked about, why don't you follow it to see where it leads you to." He said while sounding cheerful.

"Yoosung you know I can't do that...I have way to much work so I can't take any breaks..."

"FORGET WORK! GO AND FIND YOUR SOULMATE!"

Before I could answer he hangs up, I sighed and get up walking to the door and putting my shoes on walking out my home.

~ Time skip ~

I've been walking for hours! I ended up at the park, I had to stop a couple of times to pet some cats! But, they're not as cute as Elly!~

"I see you love cats too?"

I heard a deep yet attractive voice say, I look up looking into a pair of (e/c) with my golden ones.

I could have sworn the world stopped, and we were the only two there.

It looked like he said something, but i was to entreanced in those eyes. Until he shook me a little, i snapped out of it and looked at him.

"Huh?"

"I said--" *GOD HIS VOICE IS HOT TOO!* I thought blocking on what he said yet again.

"HellooooOoooOooo?"

"Wh-what??"

"I said are you my soulmate?" He asked as he pointed to the string connecting us, I turn red and nod slowly.

"I-i guess so." I shutter while looking away embarrassed, to only hear him chuckle as he grabs my hand making me look into those beautiful eyes yet again.

"Then you don't mind me doing this?" He leans close and kisses me making me weak to the knees as i wrap my arms around his neck as his hands were on my waist.

Maybe this wasn't so bad i can,live with this sexy man~

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed sorry if it's short ALSO

SORRY IT TOOK SOOOOOO LONG 😢

I WAS BUSY WITH THINGS BUT HERE YOU GO HOPE YOU LIKE IT.