Rules.

Welcome! This is my second rp book and well I'm starting over, because I was spammed to death on the last one. Literally, spammed to death.

Anyways, welcome new people and welcome back people who were on my older book. The rules are stricter this time around so yeah....let's get them over with.

EDITED: 5/20/17

1. DO NOT SPAM ME!!! As you may know I DO have a life outside of Wattpad, plus I have limited phone time. And if you spam me, I will delete your reply chain.

2. Be descriptive. Like seriously, I don't want to write a whole paragraph and have you respond in a one-liner. Please also don't respond in a way where I can't respond to that.

An example of the latter:

Trisha walked around humming softly, it was a bright cheery day and everything was looking up. She headed around the city aimlessly, not really going anywhere.

Josh jogged around, he was extremely late for a meeting. Along the way he accidently bumped into Trisha. "A-ah! Sorry" he responded, embarrassed as he went to help her up.

Trisha continued walking.

3. You get three strikes and you're outta my rp.

4. NO BULLYING!!! I have zero tolerance for it, and IF I CATCH any sign of it, your replies and reply chain will be deleted.

5. Basically if a character says 'full' or 'closed' don't ask to rp on that, because honestly that's kinda frustrating.

6. REQUESTS ARE ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THEM!!!!

7. Please ask may I? Or can I? on each page. It's really annoying when someone jumps straight into rp.

8. WAIT FOR ME TO ACCEPT YOU!!!! Like don't start rping and please please please make your form on the form page. It's way easier that way.

9. NO SMUT!! I feel slightly uncomfortable rping it and plus I really don't want this book to be deleted. I will go as far as:

-Making out

-removing shirts.

Also, fluff is just much more cute.

10. Please, just read all the Author's notes I put up. Because a majority of people never did that, especially spammers and it just annoys me when I have to tell people to stop doing this or whatever fifty million times. Plus they could be important.

11. MAKE A MALE OC AND A FEMALE OC

PASSWORD: 'It's my party and I WILL cry if I want to'

Second Password: I WILL NOT SPAM

((A/N I apologize if these rules seem strict but this is what all the spamming and rule breaking has pushed me to.))