The Hots

I sprinted down the alley, my heart was pounding. As I turned to look over my left shoulder, I slipped on a cardboard box and landed in a giant pile of them. In pain, I slowly lifted my hands, so that I could see them. They were a grueling mess of blood, skin, water, and rocks.

Something caught my eye above my hands and I glanced up to see 4 guys sauntering toward me. I waited, knowing I was moments away from my death. Tears rolled down my face.

"What's your name?" one of them asked. He was clothed in a colorfully patched jacket, dark, straight leg Levi's, and a white t-shirt

I didn't answer, yet. In my mind, I was wishing they would stop with the small talk and just kill me. My thoughts drifted to how death might be like. The question was pushed out of my brain and so the guy asked me again, "I said, 'what's your name?'" his impatience was growing.

"Lia."

"Lia. Lia. Lia," another whispered slowly. "Such a pretty name for such a beautiful girl," he stated. "Come on, Lia."

His voice echoed over my thoughts. 

His face looked promising. 

His hand may have been concealed by a glove, but it so welcoming. 

His icy blue eyes drew me to take his hand. 

His friends were chanting my name, "Lia, Lia, Lia."

"Be one of us, Lia."

I took his hand, not knowing the irrevocable mistake I had just made.

"I'm David," he introduced when I took his hand. "And those are The Boys, Paul, Marko, and Dwayne." each smiled or waved in some way. I grinned, scared; I'd never had such an audience.

I stood up from the pavement and swallowed my nervousness. "It's great to meet such good looking people." The Boys grinned and chuckled about my statement.

"It's great to find such a beautiful lady." Dwayne responded before kissing my hand. I blushed at the polite action. David glared protectively as Dwayne pulled back to the rest of the group.

Each were very attractive in their own ways. Paul and Marko were blondes and Marko had curls, while Paul had beach hair. Dwayne was the only brunette and he had the same style as Paul. Everyone in the group had sparkling blue eyes that popped against their pale faces. I was mesmerized by David's features the most. He had beach blonde hair that was short on top and long on the bottom. It was strangely cute. He was dressed in all black with a black shirt, then a leather jacket, and finally a leather overcoat; for pants, he wore black jeans. His shoes were black biker boots. It would be an understatement to say he wore leather.

"Boys, let's take Lia to her new home." David decided. The Boys wooped and hollered in excitement as they ran for a set of four motorcycles. My eyes widened as we grew closer and David noticed. "Lia, have you ever ridden on a bike before?"

My breath became caught in throat as I whispered an embarrassing "No." I looked down at my own black biker boots.

"Here, ride with me." Paul offered with his hand open for me to take. I smiled a thanks and began to mount.

David gazed at me, almost as if saying "No, Lia, you're riding with me." I gave Paul an apologetic smile as I slid on the back of David's and uncomfortably placed my legs behind his. It was a great struggle, considering the fact I was wearing a black leather skirt. A shiver rippled up my spine as he smirked back at me before revving his engine. "You can wrap your arms around me."

"Oh," I murmured. I hadn't noticed that I automatically put my grip on the cover for the back tire. My grasp slowly encircled his stomach and he began to drive off.