Part 9

- Recap -

"Shit. Hurry up and get home." I said.

"Ok I wi--

The SUV smashed into the side of the car causing us to go flying off the road.

The car kept spinning and spinning untill it hit a huge tree causing the tree to come down making everything go pitch black.

- Reality -

Sandi's POV

"Are you the mother of Aubrey Drake Graham?" the lady asked.

"Yes I am." I said.

"He's in the hospital along with his Wife Jasmine Graham." she said.

"What happened?" I shouted into the phone.

"We will tell you once you get here." she said before hanging up.

I immediately dropped my phone and ran into the living room to get Elijah and Yasmine.

"Elijah stop chewing on my doll!" she shouted at him taking away her doll.

"Yasmine grab your coat we have to go see mommy and daddy." I said picking up Elijah and putting on his coat.

"Yay!" Yasmine said getting up to get her coat.

After a few minutes I finally got Elijah's coat on. Everytime I would put his arm in the arm hold he would pull it back.

"Are you ready Yasmine?" I asked.

"Yes." she said picking up the doll Elijah chewed on.

"Ok lets go." I said.

***

When we arrived at the hospital I went straight to the desk.

"Grandma why are we at the hospital?" Yasmine asked.

"We're here to see mommy and daddy." I said.

I looked up at the lady at the desk.

."Excuse me." I said.

She looked up from the computer.

"How may I help you ma'am?" she questioned.

"I would like to know which rooms Aubrey Drake Graham and Jasmine Graham in?" I asked.

"They are in the same room 305." she said.

"Thank you ma'am." I said walking away from the desk and heading towards their room.

"Are mommy and daddy okay?" Yasmine asked.

"I don't know baby." I said.

When we reached their room Yasmine ran inside and I walked inside after her.

"Look at mommy and daddy. They are hurting." Yasmine said with watery eyes.

She was right they do look bad.

Jasmine had scratches and cuts all over her , a bandage around her head , but she still looked like she was breathing. Drake had scratches all over him too , a bandage on his head , but he didn't look like he was breathing at all.

Jasmine and Elijah started crying.

"Mommy wake up!" Yasmine cried pulling on Jasmine's hand.

I went over to Drake and held his hand.

"Everything is gonna be alright." I said.

These two have been through so much.

"Grandma mommy is alive!" Yasmine said making me look up.

I looked up to see Jasmine's eyes open.

Jasmine's POV

"What happened?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" Sandi asked.

"No all I remember is Drake and I driving home." I said picking up Yasmine who was trying to climb up on the hospital bed."

"Well y'all must have crashed." she said.

I looked beside me and seen Drake. He didn't even looked like he was breathing.

I sat Yasmine down on the bed and got up to see if he was alright. I felt light headed at first and then it went away.

I touched his hands to see if he would move. He didn't move not even a little. I then checked if he was breathing.

"Mrs.Graham." the doctor said once he came in and saw what I was doing.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We have some very good news and some very bad news." the doctor said.

"What's the good news?" I said.

"You're fine you just suffered a concussion and will be released in a week." he said.

"What's the bad news?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Graham but your husband is in a coma." he said.

"He's what?" I said as tears started to come down my face.

"He's in a coma. I'm very sorry." he said.

Sandi sat Elijah who was crying down next to Yasmine and ran over to me.

"Everything is gonna be fine" she said.

"It's not gonna be fine. Nothing will ever be the same!" I said.

____________________________________________

What do you think will happen next?

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞