The Baby Thoughts

"I'm disappointed in you Marinette!" Tom growled, pacing the sitting room. "What! I only pulled her hair papa." The bluenette groaned.
Suddenly she got a vivid flashback of launching herself on top of Chloe, while the mayors daughter screamed for dear life. Marinette tugged a heap of blond hair and yanked it towards herself. Chloe started punching and kicking, trying to aim for the baby's bump but miraculously missed. ( Wink, wink 😂 )

"MARINETTE!!" Suddenly she jolted out of the flashback making her fall backwards, onto the couch. "DID YOU LISTEN TO A WORD I JUST SAID" Tom raged, causing Sabine to run into the room to see what's the matter. Marinette never have seen her father this mad before. She decided to apologise and leave it at that.
"I'm sorry papa." She frowned. Marinette turned, walking up towards her room not looking at her parents in the eye . "We will discuss your punishment later." Tom sighed before heading towards the bakery with Sabine.

------~------

"Why am I like this Tikki!" Marinette cried falling onto her bed in distress. 
"Like what?"
"Moody, angry, emotional!!"
"Oh, that," Tikki came floating towards Marinette, hugging her cheek. "That's all the side affects that comes with having a baby!"

"So you mean this stupid baby is making me feel this way." Marinette groaned pointing at her small belly. "Pretty much." Suddenly Marinette had an idea. She remembered hearing about her cousin getting an abortion when she got pregnant with her ex boyfriends  baby. "Tikki?" Marinette asked, turning her head to look at her Kawami. "Yes Marinette."
"Should I get an abortion?"
"Oh uhh, do you want to?" Tikki frowned. Marinette bit her lip as she thought about the pro's and the con's of having the baby. "I really don't kn-"

"Hello puurrincess" Chat purred, jumping down from the balcony's trapdoor. "Hey Kitty" Marinette smiled, sitting up on her bed. She looked beside her to see that Tikki hid herself in time. Phew. "A little cat told me that you had your own little cat fight today!" He smirked, plopping himself beside Marinette. "Yep, and now I'm in big trouble" she tilted her head down staring down at her hands remembering her angry dad. "Hey, princess you okay?" Chat asked, lifting her chin losing himself in her bluebell eyes. "I'm fine kitten, don't worry about me." She chuckled then suddenly she felt soft lips on hers. Chat wrapped his arms around Marinette's waists while she wrapped her arms around his neck. Chat tilted his head to deepen the kiss but decided to pull away. "Why'd you stop?" Marinette pouted. "Because I didn't want to go for round two." Chat winked before standing up.

"Uhh Chat?" She quickly grabbed his hand. "Did you use a condom when we had...you know?" She waited for his reply even though she already knew the answer. "I can't remember Princess sorry! But don't worry about." He turned and started walking towards her window. "Would you like kids?" Marinette quickly asked, worried of what he will say. "I would love to have kids." He smiled. "Good night Princess!" Chat suddenly jumped out of the window and disappeared into the night.

"Still want the abortion?" Tikki smiled with hope. "I'll think about it!"

_______________________

Hey again!!
I hope you like this chapter? And btw this is my first story on Wattpad so I hope you liked this!

Bye