Chapter 1 - moving to London!

Kayla pov
"Hey guys kayla here, so I've been keeping a little secret from you guys, I'm moving to London! So take your last look at my house now because it's the last time you will see it. Anyway I'm so excited to move because I'm planning to do meet ups and loads of collabs and some of them might be with Mr Joe Sugg." I giggled while speaking into my camera "anyway all of my stuff has been packed up and next time you see me I will probably be on the train to London!" I shut my camera off and put it in my pocket.

I had packed all my belongings into boxes and put them in a van with help from my mum
"I'm going to miss you so much kayla , you better text me when you get there" my mum spoke almost crying "I will mum don't worry I'll be fine, and remember you can visit any time"
"I know, but I'm still going to miss you"
" my cab is here it's time to go mum, I'll miss you to"
" come on don't want you to be late for your train so go get in the taxi and be safe" she said while engulfing me in a hug.
"Bye mum I love you , I'll miss you" I said while getting in the cab.
"I love you to honey , just remember to text me"
"I will mum" I said in a sarcastic tone while the cab began to drive off.

(skip to the train station)

I got on the train with my hand luggage and my laptop to edit some of my new videos coming out this week. Once I found a seat I got my camera out and started to vlog. "So I'm currently on the train to London, i'm on the high speed so ill be there in an hour and already i'm getting so excited to see my little apartment and decorate it and everything. right now i'm editing some videos for you to see this week so ill get back to you when i'm there!" I eagerly spoke into the camera gaining funny looks from other passengers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

wow authors note didnt think i was going to write that lol. So i never really planned to be writing any 'fan fiction' i'm normally the one who reads them and fangirls over people

remember to vote and comment to let me know what you think

p.s I know you're reading this kayla lol