59 Am I Crazy?

Beginne am Anfang

I took off without saying another word to him.

"Angela? Where are you going?" Dylan asked but I continued to walk as the tears began to roll,quickly.

My chest tightened and I was no longer able to breathe properly.

I reached the door knob and held it tightly,it was like the oxygen I was inhaling didn't reach my lungs.

"Angela?" Dylan's voice came out muffed. "Angela?"

And that was it before everything turned black.

***

I opened my eyes slowly to be greeted by a light. I blinked twice before adjusting my vision.

"Angel?" there was a soft voice calling from my side. I turned my neck to come face to face with him.

"What happened?" my voice was horsed.

"You had an asthma attack and fainted so I took you to the hospital."

"What time is it?"

"Six thirty am."

"You didn't have to stay with me."

"Of course I have!"

"Dylan you can go,I'm okay. Just call Claire so she can pick me up."

"Don't start with the bullshit,I'm staying here."

I didn't argue,I didn't have the energy to do so. "When can I go out?"

"They need to make sure you're okay and then you'll be released."

And as Dylan said the nurses and doctor came in after they've been called,checked on me and told me the usual take care of yourself and keep your inhaler with you. I was able to go out after that was over and changing back to the clothes I came here with which were my pyjamas.

I was sitting beside Dylan in the car. The drive was silent.

"I'm going to take back to my house." Dylan talked quietly.

"No,it's better to take me to my house." I argued.

"Everyone would be asleep,no need to wake and get them all worried."

And that was about it. We came back to him mansion where Dylan guided me to his room so I can rest. I remember waking up in this room about a month ago or so because of having an asthma attack.

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?" my question came out as a whisper. Dylan thought a bit and then sighed.

"Sure." he agreed and came to sit on the bed.

"Dylan,please don't do this."

"Angela,you're tired and you need to rest. We'll talk about this later."

"No! I don't understand why are you doing this to us. I promise not to interfere with your past again,I want do. I swear."

"You need to rest."

"You won't forgive,right?"

"I just need time."

"Do you hate me?"

Dylan looked at me with eyes wide open while knotting his eyebrows.

"Are you crazy?! I will never hate you! I love you!"

"Then why aren't you forgiving me?!"

"Because I don't want to fight with you anymore!"

"What?"

"Everytime we make up we fight again. I don't want this to happen anymore."

"Dylan this is normal,every couple fight."

"Yeah but I keep getting scared that you'll leave me if we fought."

"I would never do that. I'm way too in love with you to leave."

"Angel please don't lie."

"I'm not! Dylan I love you,you hear me? I love you."

He stared at me as if he's still not believing what I'm saying. I looked at him and quickly kissed him,without hesitation.

Dylan took a second to kiss me back and soon he had his hands around my body pulling it closer to his.

I pulled away breathless and held his face with my hands while looking at his eyes. "I love you and I will never leave you. As long as my heart keeps beating,it will beat for you."

Dylan smiled sweetly and kissed me again. He still stressed that I get some sleep because I must be tired,and he's not mistaken;my eyelids felt heavy and my body was exhausted. I curled up next to Dylan and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around me as I listen to his calming,strong heartbeats and soon I began to drift into deep sleep.