[☆29☆]

Soon Shin's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching tv and waiting for Sehun to come home from work.

I heard the door open and I stayed watching tv. Until someone cut the tv off and that made me stand up.

I turned around and Sehun was standing there.

"Sehun Oppa!" I ran to his arms and hugged him then pecked his lips.

I noticed there was something wrong because he didn't hug me back or kiss me.

"Oppa what's wrong?" I asked as I ruffled his hair.

"I.....I.... Got fired... " he stood in his place with a frown and I froze.

"Oppa gwenchana, it's just a job." I grabbed his hand and took his coat and stuff from him and placed it on the table.

I bring him to sit at the couch so we could talk.

"Sehun oppa it's OK to lose a job." I said and intertwined my fingers with his.

"Soon Shin, who's gonna pay the bills, who's gonna buy the food?" He said his eyes widened.

"Oppa relax gwenchana everything thing will be A OK." I showed the OK sign with my hands then did some aegyo.

"Aigoo stop your ugly when you do aegyo." Sehun joked and laughed.

"You know you can't resist it Op-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.

I looked at it then back at Sehun then back to it. I grabbed it and looked at the caller id and it said Luhan.

What could he possibly want now? I haven't talked to him in months after our horrible break up.

I'm very happy with Sehun now, he treats me like a princess and I treat him like a prince.

I picked up the phone and walked out the living room to the kitchen.

"Yeboseyo" I said

"Oi, Soon Shin, can we meet up at the park?...... Please?" Luhan said and his voice sounded weak.

"Wae? So you could complain about being lonely?" I accidentally said that in a rude way.

"Ani, I just wanted to talk.....about some personal things and your the only person I have. I lost all my friends, my family and you." I heard Luhan sniffling.

Damn it Luhan your making me feel guilty. Aigoo this little deer.

"Aigoo fine, what time?"

"Anytime is fine just let me know when you will be there....thank you" Luhan said before hanging up.

I turned around and saw Sehun standing there with his arms crossed while looking at me.

"O-oppa You heard?" I asked nervously and he nodded his head slowly while having a blank expression on his face.

"Don't go and see Luhan." He said coldly.

"But oppa wae? He just needs to talk about something personal.nothing serious." I said and walked over to give Sehun a hug.

He wiggled out of my hug and looked at me with a serious face.

"Im serious Soon Shin I dont want you to see him." Sehun said with a cold tone.

"Aigoo Sehun your so overprotective nothing is gonna happen I'm just going to talk to him about some things. I promise I'll call you to let you know when I'm with him."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared deeply into his eyes. He snakes his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest.

"Only look at me Oh Soon Shin-ah. Don't look at anyone else but me." He kissed me before I could even react to what he said.

He then let me go meet up with Luhan and so I did.

Luhan was sitting on the swing on the left which he always sat on and I use to always sit on the right swing.

I walked up behind Luhan quietly and decided to back him while my hands were covering his eyes.

"Guess who" I whispered in his ear sending shivers down his spine.

"S-soon Shin-ah?" He said in a rather questioning voice. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

"Yah! Luhan oppa why aren't you happy? Is something bothering you?" I asked while lifting his chin to look at me.

"Us..... Us is what happened.... I lost everything Soon Shin..... I lost my friends, my best friend..... My family and most importantly I lost you.... I wish I could redo everything and not make a stupid mistake on letting you go. I am truly sorry Soon Shin." He cried and I sat there dumbfounded.

"I've tried to commit suicide three times but I've been caught every time. I just wanna die my life is a living hell right now. Nobody loves me, and nobody cares about me." Luhan sobbed.

I sat quietly as I watch my first love cry. I didn't know what to do, I was lost at words.

Ottoke?......

"Luhan oppa I'm sorry I left you but I didn't leave you for good. I am sitting in front of you after all. You still have a place in my heart but the rest of my heart goes to Sehun. Mianhae Luhan." I said.

I got up to leave but was pulled back down by Luhan, causeing me to fall right in his lap. I yelped in shock.

"Luhan what ar-" he cut me off with a kiss on the lips. Oh how I missed his lips. I craved them for months. I missed his tou- wait what am I doing?

I pushed Luhan off of me and ran home. As soon as I got inside I took my shoes off and quickly found Sehun and ran to him.

"Woah woah woah, what's the hurry?" Sehun asked as he hugged me.

"I just missed you silly." I lied

"Awe I missed you too beautiful." Sehun was about to plant a kiss on my lips but I covered my mouth with my hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"I just had a hot dog let me go brush my teeth." I lied again and ran to the bathroom and brushed off all the filth on my lips and tongue.

Afterwards I ran to Sehun and jumped on his back. He put me down and pinned me to the wall.

"Now can I kiss you?" He ran his fingers through his hair while biting his bottom lip.

I smirked and attacked his lips hungrily.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." Sehun smirked and picked me up.

"Ok daddy." I replied then attack his lips again.

Annyeong readers
This chapter is really long lol hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry to leave yall hanging in a smut.😂

One more chapter left and this book is done for now.

From
Author Kim♡