[☆11☆]

Byun Soon Shin's POV

I opened the door and there stood......

*

*

*

*

*

*

Oh Sehun!

What was doing here in my house. I took that thought back after I saw Mrs. Oh and Mr. Oh, soon all eyes were on my and Luhan.

The Oh's gasped as they saw me holding Luhan's hand because they didn't know Luhan was my boyfriend apparently my eomma didn't tell the Oh's I have a boyfriend already.

My mom escorted the Oh's into the living room as me and Luhan were standing at the front of the house.

"Byun Soon Shin what were you thinking?" My eomma whispered/yelled.

"E-eomma I didn't know they were here." I looked at Luhan who was confused. Thank God he didn't see Sehun.

"Luhan go to my room" I whispered in his ear and he did as I said as I talked with eomma.

"Eomma how could you not tell the Oh's I have a boyfriend, if anything happens it's your fault!" I yelled in face and marched upstairs leaving her dumbfounded.

I opened the door to my room to only find Luhan staring out my window with one hand on the window. I heard him sigh then he turned around to me.

"Soon shin?" He asked while staring at me. I stood still because he looked upset mixed with anger.

"SOON SHIN!" he yelled. I got scared and began shaking.

"Soon shin, what is he doing here?" Luhan asked as his face turned red and he looked like he was gonna kill someone.

I stood in my place shaking from his yelling earlier.

"Why aren't you answering me Soon Shin?" He questioned me as he walked towards me.

I heard my eomma bid her goodbyes to the Oh's then shut the front door.

Bang
Bang
Bang

My eomma knocked on my door.
I slowly turned around losing eye contact with Luhan while making my way to the door and opened it a crack.
"What eomma?" I asked with sass.
She just sighed.

"Soon Shin mianhae for not telling the Oh's about you and your boyfriend sooner. It's just that they have a good son and I think he'd be perfect for you." She sighed. I felt a hand on my wrist and it was Luhan.

"Eomma can we talk about this later." I said and sighed because I'm not leaving Luhan for anyone.

"*sigh* arraseo I'll be at your ajumma's house for maybe two weeks do to work business, take care of yourself til I come back." She said then left my door.

I closed my door then turned around to be pinned to the wall. Luhan starred at me deeply. His eyes full of anger mixed with sadness. He grew a dark aura around him.

"L-luhan w-what is it?" I asked while getting scared.

"Luhan wh-" I was cut off from his lips being smashed onto mine. I jumped in surprise and didn't answer the kiss until he gripped my shirt and I gave in and began to kiss him back.

Luhan gripped my right leg and pulled apart from the kiss and said "jump" I did as he said and wrapped my legs around his waist and he began kissing me deeply.

I felt me being moved and I was. Luhan walked over to my door and locked it, then over to my bed and he gently set me on the bed without breaking the kiss.

Luhan was soon on top of me kissing me with passion. I felt his hands go to the hem of my shirt and slowly pulling it up........

*

*

*

*

How was this chapter guys? I hope it was good because I'm trying my best on this story. Good news, I will publishing my first chapter for "Seducing My Boss Mark Tuan" tomorrow morning. I hope you guys check it out. It would mean a lot. Well that's all, gomawo for all my readers 💖Saranghae💖😄

From
Author Kim♡