[☆7☆]

Byun Soon Shin's POV

I walked downstairs to see the one and only..... OH SEHUN!

I paused at Sehun's presence, but then braced myself so I wouldn't get yelled at later by my parents.

"Oh this is my daughter Byun Soon Shin, she is the youngest out of her and Baekhyun." My Eomma introduced me to the Oh's.

I bowed 90° and accidentally made eyecontact with Sehun.

Sehun winked at me which made me angry but I held my anger in to show the Oh's I'm respectful.

After my appa and eomma were finished talking with Oh's, my eomma called the maid.

"Miss Hyuna may you please bring the dinner?" Eomma asked then turned her attention to me.

"Soon Shin sit next to Sehun, after all he is your fiancé so you two might as well get to know each other." My eomma smirked as I walked over to the chair next to Sehun to sit down.

I huffed as I waited for the stupid dinner to be over.

"Ahem...um Soon Shin..." Sehun began to talk but I cut him off.

"Sehun don't talk to me." I whispered loud enough for him to just here me.

"Can we at least talk a little?" Sehun asked me.

"Why? So you can flirt with me?" I shit back.

"No, I just wanna get to know my fiancé better." Sehun said and I slowly turned my head to look at him and glared at him in a angry way.

"Don't ever call me your fiancé." I said coldly.

"Fine but can we at least get to know each other?" Sehun asked again and I sighed and nodded my head.
Sehun stood up

"Excuse us please." I said. I stood up and walked to the terrace and closed the door behind me and stared at the stars thinking about Luhan.

Suddenly I was startled by a deep voice that belonged to Sehun.

"What do you want Sehun?" I asked in a aggravating way. Sehun slowly began to walk towards me.

"I want you." Sehun whispered in my ear which sent chills in my body in a unpleasant way.

"Ugh, your disgusting Sehun, get away from me right now or your de-" I was cut off by Sehun's lips crashing onto mine.

I was completely shocked and froze then snapped back to reality and pushed Sehun onto he floor which made me have a chance to run back into the house.

"Eomma and Appa, I'll be going first, Mrs. Oh and Mr. Oh it was a pleasure to meet you both take care." I bowed 90° then made my way up to my room before they can even respond.

As I ran upstairs I heard the adults talking and I stood at the top of the steps for a few minutes then heard my eomma tell Sehun to come get me.

After I heard that, I crept into my room quietly and then locked my door.

I walked over to my closet and take off my dress and put on my Eeyore onesie.

I heard my door open and I turned around and saw Sehun and was about to scream but he ran over to me and covered my mouth before I could scream.

"Shhhh, Don't scream I'm not gonna rape you haha, look how about this, let's be friends." Sehun removed his hand from my mouth and took a step back.

"Umm...OK fine we can be friends but just friends and if you make another move like you did today on the terrace I'll be your worst nightmare." I threatened.

Sehun held his hand on his chest like he was offended XD he straightened himself and walked towards me.

"We started off on the wrong foot." Sehun held his hand out for me to shake it.

"I guess we did, friends?" I shook his hand and we both nodded.

Sehun wants Soon Shin so bad lol 😭😂hope you guys liked this chapter. It took me like a week to cone up with this chapter.

From
Author Kim♡