047. real life & instagram

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

Three weeks had passed since Grant had texted her. Three weeks. Her fathers funeral had passed. Her speech had everyone glossy eyed, not a single dry eye was in the church. Even Thomas cried, Maggie as well. Eleanor's speech moved them to apologize to her and her siblings, saying their actions were nothing more then jealousy.

Jealousy. What Eleanor thought Grant felt when she posted that picture of Steven on Instagram. But she was terribly wrong. Picture after picture of Grant and Rosetta was posted on Instagram. Articles were written about them, 'Back together?' One was, a picture of the two holding hands on the front cover.

Eleanor took the hint that her and Grants, not even a week relationship, was over and done with. He moved on, and she would soon, which is why, three weeks after their break up, she was outside his front door.

Eleanor knocked on Grants door, she knew this was a terrible idea, but she needed the rest of her things. A couple tee shirts she knew she liked were still at his house.

The door slowly opened, Grants smiling face popped through, "You're not the pizza guy." His face fell, "What are you doing here?"

"Who's at the door?" A voice called from behind him, Rosetta.

"I'm just here to get the rest of my stuff. Then I'll be gone." Eleanor told him, her voice soft and quiet

Grant nodded, opening the door wider, "Top of the dresser." He moved out of the way for her to step in

She nodded her head, and stepped in the house. Nothing had changed, the walls were still full of pictures, the mirror was still on the far side of the room. The only thing that was different was the person laying on the couch

"Who was at the door baby?" Rosetta asked, looking over at Grant, noticing Eleanor standing next to him, her eyes narrowing, "Oh. What are you doing here?"

Eleanor ignored her question, and walked towards Grants room. She walked to the dresser, her clothes in the spot Grant said they would be, she grabbed her stuff and quickly walked out of the room.

When she walked back out to the living room, Rosetta was still sat on the couch, while Grant stood by the door.

"Do you have everything?" Grant asked as Eleanor walked towards the door, he was rocking back and forth on his toes

Eleanor nodded, "Yeah." She reached for the door knob, but Grant stopped her, she looked up at him with a questionable look on her face

"How are you?" He asked, looking in her eyes, "You stopped posting things on Instagram."

She shrugged, her eyes glancing over at Rosetta who was staring back at her, smirking in her direction. She looked back at Grant, "I'm fine."

"How long are you staying?"

"I'm going back tonight. Steven and I just got this place in London." Eleanor told him, reaching for the knob again

"Are you two together?"

"No. My boyfriend and I just broke up. I'm not looking for a rebound." Eleanor snapped, pulling the door open, "Have a great life Grant." and with that, she was gone.

✧✧✧

EleanorMarley: Finally unpacked

EleanorMarley: Finally unpacked. This place is so cute I can't. Thank you everyone who helped Steven and I move in. I'm so excited for this huge step in my life, and I'm so happy I get to take this step with my best friend.
Tagged Steveyeun
476,654 likes
217 comments

Steveyeun: I can't wait to throw stuff at you from the top of the stairs. I'm so excited!!

KitHarington: When's the house warming party????

RichardMaden: Yeah ^^^^^

EleanorMarley: Who said you two were invited???? KitHarington RichardMaden

tha_los: Am I invited??

EleanorMarley: Obviously tha_los

Bigbaldhead: and meeeee? EleanorMarley

EleanorMarley: Do you even need to ask??? Bigbaldhead