008. real life & instagram

CHAPTER EIGHT ;
May 25th, 2016

    "Eleanor! Over here!"
Up, down, left, right, Eleanor was blinded by so many lights she wasn't sure where to look. She loved this, not the attention per say, sure we all love attention, but what she loved was the immense amount of pride she felt. How she started from nothing, a small town girl with lawyer parents and became this. A household name, starring in one of the biggest tv shows in the world, to now joining the biggest franchise known to man. She welcomed the flashes of the cameras with the biggest smile her face could make because she was proud of her accomplishments.
Her brother, Lucas, was to her left, sharing his dashing smile to the cameras. He loved this, almost as much as Eleanor. He too, being an actor, was used to the camera flashes and the constant demands from photographers.
    "How you doing, Ellie-bellie?" He asked, his eyes flicking from the flash of the cameras to his sister
Eleanor turned her head towards him, "I'm absolutely starved, but other than that I guess I'm fine."
But she wasn't just fine, she was anxious, excited, nervous to meet a certain actor. Grant Gustin had yet to show his face in his, according to Carlos, favorite tie. Maybe he wasn't gonna show up? Maybe something came up and he couldn't show. Maybe they didn't let him in because of the known DC vs. Marvel drama.
Lucas chuckled, raising a hand to wave to the crowds of people, "You my dear sister are terrible at lying. You know, for an actress, that's terrible." He led Eleanor further down the red carpet, "You're nervousness." He said in a sing-song voice, "You're looking for him, aren't you?"
He wasn't wrong, not even in the slightest, she was most certainly looking for Grant, "I am looking for him, but I'm not nervous. I just hope he made it okay." She paused, "It would be a terrible first introduction if he didn't show up."
Lucas hummed, "Right. Well the movie is about to begin, so I guess introductions will have to wait until after the film."
Eleanor sighed, he was right, she can't be late to her own movie. That would be absolutely terrible. As she and Lucas took their seats, Ellie kept looking around for Grant, a sighting, a glimpse, anything that could let her know that he was here, but nothing.
Just as the lights dimmed, and the opening credits started rolling, she could've sworn someone was staring at her. Obviously people were staring, she's in this movie, but it felt different. Before it got too dark, she turned, trying to find the eyes of who was staring, and lo and behold, there he was.

✧✧✧

The movie ended, lights slowly going up, applause raining down on Eleanor making her ears ring, but she loved it. Apocalypse was much better than she had hoped it would be, and she was so proud of her performance as Jean Gray, and by the sound of the cheers and applause, she hoped everyone else was too.
Hugs were shared between the siblings, along with a tight squeeze from Evan Peters who sat in the row in front of her. Smiles were wide and as real as they could be, everyone loved it. They loved her, her performance, her dedication to her character.
    "You were amazing El! I'm so proud of you!" Lucas exclaimed as he went in for another hug
After a few more moments of conversation, congratulations, and enough hugs for a least two months, Eleanor and Lucas headed back out to the carpet for last minute pictures, then they would head home and pig out on as much junk food their stomachs can tolerate, a movie premiere tradition the Marley siblings made years ago.
Before the siblings could make it to the doors back out to the carpet, Eleanor felt a hand on her shoulder. Turning her head to see who it was, a smile grew on her face. There he was, in all his glory, favorite tie included, was the man she'd been looking for all night.
    "Grant!" Eleanor exclaimed, turning her body to give him a hug, "I'm so glad you could make it!"
    "I got here late, traffic." He replied, returning Eleanor's hug, "I was worried I was gonna miss it!" Grant pulled away, smile still on his face
Eleanor chuckled, "Well I'm glad you didn't," she looked over at her brother, a smirk on his face, "Oh Grant, this is my brother, Lucas."
Lucas stepped forward from Eleanor's side, and held out his hand for Grant to shake, "Hey man, huge fan. I love the show."
Grant shook Lucas' hand, "Wow, thank you. I'm a fan of your work as well. The Fault in our Stars never fails to make me cry." He let out a laugh, awkwardly rubbing his hands together
Lucas looked over at Eleanor for a brief moment, a smirk on his face, "Well, you should know, Eleanor not only loves that movie," he leaned forward a bit, cupping his hand around his mouth, "but she cries too." He finished in a whisper loud enough for Eleanor to hear
Eleanor rolled her eyes, "Hey it's normal to cry in that movie," she hit Lucas on the chest, "especially if your brother dies on screen." She shrugged her shoulders, "anyway, Mr. Gustin, we have bags full of junk food waiting for us at home, you're more than welcome to join."
Grant smiled, "I mean if that's alright, I did promise Carlos I'd at least take one picture with you though." He rubbed the back of his neck, "If that's alright with you, of course."
Before Eleanor could say anything, Lucas started ushering them out the door towards the flashing lights of cameras, "You can have as many pictures as you want, Loverboy."

✧✧✧

EleanorMarley: LOOK WHO I FINALLY MET!!!! G is such a chill down to earth guy, it was such a pleasure to meet him!! Tagged grantgust439, 568 likes239 comments

Tagged grantgust
439, 568 likes
239 comments

User1: *Causally ships from afar*

grantgust: It was great meeting you too!!

tha_los: Please date Grant, he's lonely

grantgust: Please exist the building tha_los

HelenaMarley: Date my sister grantgust she's attractive and likes The Flash

User2: HelenaMarley Did you just call your sister attractive?

HelenaMarley: User2 Yes, yes I did

User3: She called him G, bless

✧✧✧

grantgust: Met this gorgeous lady tonight! It was an honor to meet you Ellie! And thanks for letting me meet your brother😂Tagged EleanorMarley LucasMarley439, 568 likes239 comments

Tagged EleanorMarley LucasMarley
439, 568 likes
239 comments

User1: ELLIE. G. THEY HAVE NICKNAMES

User2: SHES SO ATTRACTIVE SEND HELP

tha_los: Please date Grant, he's lonely

grantgust: DUDE STOP tha_los

User3: Love my parents