The day before...

"Krystal, dear, you have to wake up." Juvia hummed as she went to Krystal's room to wake her up early for school.
"Uhh...five minutes..." Krystal groaned. Juvia laughed as she saw a book besides a sleeping Krystal.
"You read all night again, didn't you Krys?" Gray asked as he walked into Krystal's room. Krystal groaned again.
"Mhm." Juvia nodded her head as she laughed again. Krystal rolled her eyes as she sat up, looking half zombie.
"I went to sleep two hours ago." Krystal said sheepishly as she rolled out of bed.
"I made you a breakfast sandwich, come downstairs when you're ready." Juvia said as she walked back to the kitchen. Gray went over to Krys' bed and picked up her book.
"This seems interesting. What's it about?" He asked.
"Dad, it's the book series you gave me when I turned eleven." She giggled as she walked into her closet/library deciding what to wear.
"Why are you reading it again?"
"Well I always read it when it's the day before my birthday..." Krsytal voice trailed off.
"So this is you're tradition." Gray laughed.
"Yep." Krystal said as she hung her clothes on her door.
"Alright well, I don't want to keep bothering you while you're getting ready. So, I'll be downstairs with your Mom." Gray said as he placed down her book and left.
Krystal closed the bedroom door and went to her bathroom to get ready.

~time skip to 20 minutes later~

(A/N: Krystal's outfit in the picture)

Krystal walked out of her room with a book in hand. She went downstairs to find her mom, dad, and older brother in the kitchen.
"Morning, Storm." Krystal said.
"Morning." Storm said.
"Well you look nice." Juvia said smiling.
"Before you ask, no there is no occasion. I don't dress to impress anyone, but myself. However, the reason I look 'nice' is because compared to how you saw me earlier...I look better." Krystal laughed as sat next to Storm and started eating.
"And it's almost your birthday tomorrow." Gray said.
"Woah, slow down. You're gonna be sick later." Storm laughed. Krystal shrugged her shoulders with an "I really don't care, Storm" face. Juvia giggled and Gray smiled as he rolled his eyes.
"Thanks mom. Well, I gotta go or I'll be late." Krystal got up and washed her dish than said bye to her parents.
"Bye, I love you!" Juvia yelled.
"Later, Krys." Gray said.

~5 years later~

"Well, did you like anything?" Daxon asked as he intertwined his hand with hers.
"Ehh...I liked the third one." Krystal said as she shrugged her shoulders.
"But you want to redesign it." Daxon laughed.
"You know me well." Krystal giggled.
"How could I not." Daxon smirked as Krystal rolled her eyes.
"Anyways...I really do like it. It just needs a little work and we've saved up enough money to buy it and redesign it..." Krystal going to a deep thought about the design.
"Guess what?"
"What?"
"Tomorrow we're spending your 20th birthday as a married couple." Daxon smirked as he kissed Krystal's hair.
"I know, I can't wait." Krystal smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder. They walked into their current home and Krystal started to walk to the kitchen.
"Watcha makin'?" Daxon asked as he sat on the counter.
"Cheesecake." Krystal said as she rolled up her sleeves and put her hair up in a ponytail. Daxon smiled as she started to make it.
"What are you looking at?" Krystal said with sass.
"Nothing, nothing." Daxon smiled again. Krystal rolled her eyes as she ignored her husband.
"Krystal Dreyar..." Daxon sighed as the grin on his face grew bigger and the blush on his cheeks reddened. Krystal giggled and kissed his forehead. She put the cheesecake in the oven and Daxon picked her up and spun around in circles.
"Hey! *laughs* Put me down!!" Krystal laughed  and repeated again and again.
"Nope." Daxon smiled as he kissed her.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...@