7 | Stuck

"What was that supposed to mean?"

    Who does this guy think he is? I tried to see who it was by forcefully trying to turn my head around and see his face. But my neck suddenly cracked during the process. Well that didn't work out as I planned it. Next, I tried to loosen his arms that were around my waist so I can flip myself to face the figure. But, he had a really tight grip on me, so that plan also failed. Eventually I just gave up and laid there while staring at the ceiling.

5 minutes later...

    Im still in the bed. Then, I felt his grip on me loosen just a little bit. This was my chance. I quickly flipped myself to finally meet his face. Once I took a good look at the person next to me, my eyes widened as I saw who it was. "YOU?!"
As I eyed his familiar face, his eyes slowly opened to find me staring at him. A sudden chill went through my whole body as a smirk began to spread across his face due to my  dramatic reaction. "Hi to you too I guess." "Chanyeol, what are you doing he-"
    Before I could even finish my sentence, Chanyeol quickly planted a gentle kiss on my forehead. I felt my cheeks warm up a little due to the little action. He stared deeply into your eyes with a very strict expression. "I came to take back what is mine.", he clearly stated. "Hold on, what do you mean yours?", I replied quickly back.

    Turns out, my ex-boyfriend is here. We were in a relationship until 2 weeks ago, when I found him cheating on a girl behind my back, so I eventually broke up with his cheating ass.
    Since the breakup, he has been trying to get me back into his life. But since I have moved on very quickly, it has really been annoying every time he tries to flirt or talk me into getting back with him.

   "What the hell are you doing here? And how did you get in here?", I sternly ask while giving him an eye roll. "Simple. I still remember you always hid the keys under the rug in front of your door. Seriously, you really need to find a better hiding place than-"
   Before he finished his sentence, I smacked him with a nearby pillow. I really wasn't in the mood to hear all the bs he has to say to me, especially after barging into my house out of no where. "Get the hell out of my house.", I yelled slightly letting him know that I'm not playing around.
Just then, I hear my door slowly open.

   "Y/N, since your not feeling well from last night, your mom made breakfas-" He stopped talking one he saw the boy next to me on the bed. I can tell by his face that he wanted answers as to what was the situation at the scene he saw. I slowly began, "Kyungsoo, it really isn't what it looks like-"

BAM! Everything was a blur as a saw Kyungsoo run up to him and punch Chanyeol right in the jaw making Chanyeol fall face first on the hard wood floor. Kyungsoo's face had turned bright red and was fuming up all over the place. As Chanyeol tried to restore his balance back up and fight, Baekhyun came into the room to see me sitting on the bed, Kyungsoo standing near the bed in fighting position, and Chanyeol kneeling on the floor with blood dripping from his nose and bottom lip. Baekhyun automatically turned to face me with a stern look.
"Y/N..."

"What have I got myself into?"