Prologue/chapter 1

Blood spilled from the poor girls stomach. Her body was going cold and she heard voices above her as she collapsed to the dirt covered earth. She heard a familiar voice shout her name in a British accent. "Clover!" The voice shouted. "Peter" she barely spoke out, she saw a flash of green and knew it was Pan running toward her before her vision blurred out.

Chapter 1

The girl opened her green eyes looking around seeing where she was a cloud of red dusted the sky that was once blue. At least in her world. She stood up and saw a town wth lots of shops and a large Victorian house that looked like it had been there for ages yet new at the same time. Where the bloody hell am I' she thought. She couldn't remember anything that happened to her so she walked up the stoned steps of the gorgeous brick Victorian and knocked.

       When no one answered she turned the knob to find it unlocked

       When no one answered she turned the knob to find it unlocked. Shocked she went in it was quite nice on the inside. Tan walls and black polished wood floors. A big kitchen and living room. "Wow" she thought aloud. "Wow indeed" a voice said in another accent. Clover whipped around to see a tall man with orange-blonde hair, pale skin and wore some sort of suit. "W-who are you and where am I?" She questioned a little frightened. The male grinned "Why I'm Hades and your in the underworld dear" he answered. Clover's jaw dropped.

Hade laughed at her reaction "so do you like the place you will be staying in?" He asked with amusement crossing his facial features. It was quite a nice place she thought but wait... staying here no way did I sign up to be in hell. "It's nice but I won't be staying long I have too much stuff to do" she said folding her arms over her chest. Hade chuckled "I assure you that you don't have much considering your dead" he said as he gestured towards her dark blue tank smeared in blood. She gasped "am I really?" She swallowed hard before finishing "dead?".

"Afraid so don't you remember?" Hade asked. Now that she thought about it she doesn't remember a thing from the time she woke up. "No, I-I don't remember anything" she admitted. Hade seemed pleased by this "well that's a shame welcome to the underworld I'm sure you'll find someone here that can help you remember such a... tragic moment or even the cause of your misery" he said as he disappeared before she could say another word. 'That was strange.. what did he mean by that and who could help me?' She pondered before shrugging it off for now.

Clover sighed and spent most of her time flipping through random shows on the tv until she lost track of time. She ended up zoning out peering at the window she could see from the couch noticing the sky was redder than it was when she woke up just hours ago. She fell asleep eventually the tv noise faded as she drifted. About two hours later she couldn't tell what time it was until she saw a clock on a bookshelf she had yet to notice. It read 4:30 pm. Clover decided to go and check out the place might as well get used to it here. So she slipped out the door making sure it was locked before she left using a key hades gave her under the mat.

She walked around until she saw "Mr. Golds Pawn Shop" the bells chimed as she entered and she saw a whole bunch of trinkets and books with spells in them. 'This is a cute little Shop' she thought looking into a couple old books that could use a little dusting. "What are you doing in my shop" a British voice rang in her ears as she jumped startled. She saw another male in a suit that was all black and he had the darkest green eyes she'd ever seen. He had brown hair and fantastic eyebrows. As she gawked at him she nearly forgot his question noticing his impatient expression.

"I-I I'm new here" she stammered standing up from where she was looking at him. He noticed her right away as he went pale all the sudden as if he'd seen a ghost. Seeing the blood on her shirt "Clover..." he said almost inaudible. How did he know my name she thought. "How do you know my name w-who are you?" She questioned backing away as she noticed him etching closer to her. 'Wait she doesn't recognize me... her memory it's gone' he thought, he decided to keep his distance for now and start fresh. "I'm Peter, Peter Pan" he said looking at her with that usual smug look on his face. For some reason Clover felt like she recognized the name and not from the old Disney film either. "I'm Clover... nice to meet you Peter" she replied.

-I have already had a good head start on it
Hope you guys like it.