•chapter 7•

ok I'm not gonna be salty here's your chapter

BTW GUYS I HAVE A PHOTO GALLERY JUSTFORLEVI

Readers POV
Black, that's all I could see. I could hear doctors and nurses yelling, the beep of a life support machine. Most of all, I heard something strange. A man crying. Throughout the cry, I could hear my name, and the word why. Levi? Why would he be crying? Why would he cry when I caused the suffering? Why can't he be happy? I slowly drift off, feeling air flowing into my mouth.

Levi's POV
I sighed, remembering that horrible day. The day I lost my everything, my way. The phone ringed, and I picked it up. "What the hell could you possibly want, shitty glasses?"
"Well, I have something that will make you VERY happy! Come over right now! I'm making tea!!!!" The phone cut off with a squeal. I groaned. After getting dressed, I got in my car and drove to Hanji's house. btw guys, this has been six years since the plane crash. we are in a coma and still have been bc levi kept us on life support, but took us out of the hospital. we stay in hanjis home under life support. isabel and farlan were killed in a terrorist attack, btw I said we bc i read my own story lmao
As I knocked on the door, it opened by itself. I then walked to the living room, only for a shock. Hanji had Y/N's body sitting up in a chair, connected to her life support. She even changed her outfit. Hanji walked in. "Oh! Remember how you said you would propose to Y/N if she was still alive? Well, now you can! Here's the ring!" She shoved me a box, and I threw it down. "Fuck off." I said, and walked out of the house, slamming the door. I drove home as fast as I could.

Hanji's POV
I gasped, as Y/N woke up. She woke up as Levi was just leaving. That was my surprise. She's alive, and I thought he would notice. I guess the fact that she didn't have an oxygen mask on wasn't noticed. I sighed. "Don't worry. He'll have to come by when we go to work tomorrow. I made you some F/F!"
favorite food She nodded and just slouched in her chair.

these last chapters ARE gonna be short, only coming to a maximum of about 400-500 words