•chapter 2•

Readers POV
I got up, and did the same thing. Grabbed my backpack, walked into a gas station with a bathroom, changed for school, and then walked to school. Same old same old. The kids at school would mock me, but I didn't really care. It's been months since I started school, and Erwin was still kind. Levi and his friends bullied me. I would watch Mikasa beat the shit out of them for bullying me and Armin. But something happened today. I was walking home from school, and I noticed Levi following me with his gang. I needed to buy some stuff anyways, so I went to the gas station. They followed. I went to the bathroom.

They were still there. I groaned internally, before deciding to just buy what I needed. I grabbed some bread, sandwich meat, and water. The kind man smiled before giving me the items, and I payed the needed amount. Isabel walked over, and laughed. "Well, well, well! If it isn't Y/N, resident trash girl! What brings you here? Buying a better life?" Levi scoffed after Farman laughed as well, and then said, "Tch, that was a horrible insult you brats." "If you must know, I'm here to buy food for lunches. Now if you'll excuse me and frick off, maybe you can buy a better life here." I sighed, and then walked out with my bag. They followed, but I kept walking.

Since I went to a gas station near the school, it was an hour walk to get back to my alley. They followed me the whole way. Isabel decided to just leave, since she was getting bored. Farlan nodded and walked with her. I sighed with relief thinking Levi left too, and went to my bed. As I was preparing a sandwich, I heard him scoff. "Tch, why do you live in these conditions?" He asked, causing me to jump. "B-Because I have to. Got a problem with it?" I stuttered, trying to sound dominant. He shook his head, and grabbed my arm. "Pack your things." He said, and I frowned. "Why?" I questioned, grabbing my backpack. "Because. You're gonna stay with me. Now come on." He tugged my arm again, so I started packing. When I was done, we got in a fancy car and drove off.

We arrived at his house, and I was shocked at how big it was. "This is yours? I thought you lived alone!" I exclaimed, staring at the high ceilings and sparkling chandeliers. He sighed. "I have a dad. Principal Smith, as you may know him." I gasped, and he pulled my arm yet again. "Lets go. You're staying in my room. Erwin's on a business trip." He said, and my eyes widened. "I'm gonna stay in the same room... as you?" I gulped, and he nodded. "Go take a shower, you're filthy." He said, and I nodded. Hopefully he won't watch?

The warm water rushed down my bag, soothing me. It was relaxing, making me want to sleep. Levi yelled out and told me that the shower was leaking below, and to take a bath instead. I did so, and ended up falling asleep. I woke up in a comfortable bed, wearing a long white shirt. "Huh?" I said, realizing I was no longer in the bath. I heard a 'Tch' from the corner of the room, and realized it was Levi. "Oh God.. we didn't, uh, y'know, right?" I said, looking around. He sighed. "No, you shitty brat. You fell asleep in the tub. I took you out and clothed you. Nice ass by the way." I blushed, and covered my face. *wiggles eyebrows*

I fell asleep quickly, the warmth of Levi's back relaxing me. The chat after I woke up was brief, but special? I feel as if we're bonding in a special way. Stupid, right?

Levi's POV
I wanted to kill myself. Did I just say, "Nice ass?" What the actual fuck Levi? Anyways, she blushed and hid her face after that. I made her go to sleep, before going to continue my work. As I grew tired, I stumbled up stairs and changed into a black tee, and some sweatpants. I shuffled into the bed, my back facing her. Hngh...

I awoke, and my eyes widened. Y/N was clutching onto me, as I was doing the same to her. Her eyes fluttered open and she mumbled. "Levi...."

HUWGHWHWHEB OK GUYS. Should I write lemon for this book....? I'm gonna do it. I'm scared. Ok bye bye