•chapter 4•

k so like I'm just gonna re write the chapter bc I'm dumb and I forgot again

Readers POV
I yawned, waking up. I turned over and noticed soft locks of black hair, and smiled. "I should go make breakfast." I whispered, before getting up making some food. "Tea, he likes black tea.. and his favorite food is rice." I said, and started cooking. As I was done, I heard a loud fall sound and a hiss of pain. I rushed over, and walked in on the cutest thing. Levi was cleaning. And he fell. I helped him up, and smiled. "The foods ready!" I exclaimed, before walking off. We ate silently, and then I said, "So, can I help you clean?" He looked at me shocked. "If you want.. but, you're shorter than me. How will you be of help?" He said, and I sighed. "You can lift me up so I can clean the shelf." I suggested, and he nodded. "Ok. Let's go." He said, and I nodded.
•time skip brought to u by Erwin's eyebrows•

I wiped my forehead, and yawned. We had been cleaning one room for two hours. Levi didn't even look phased. In fact, he actually looked happier. I sighed, and he said, "We did good. Are you tired?" I nodded. He sighed, and before I could protest, picked me up. "Levi! Let me go!" He ignored me, and just threw me on the bed. "Go to sleep." He said, and walked off. I sighed, and decided to just sleep.

oK ik I'm a horrible person but like
I had 600 words on what I already wrote so if later in the week I reupload this it's bc I finished it