#3 Not so Easy

Zayn's POV...

Liam was cupping my face as we kissed. I felt a hand slither sown my back and squeezed my ass.
"OH RIGHT THERE LIAM ! OHH" i moaned in pleasure.

"You like that Zayn , don't you ? " Liam asked while rubbing my ass again.

"JESUS FUCK ME ALREADY LIAM !" I moaned at my breath.

"No , you have to wait like a good boy." Liam said seductively.

I felt a hand from my ass and go to my waist. Liam slammed me against a wall. While kissing me he slowly retrieved and smiled then continued biting my neck leaving little purple marks.

"L-Liam STOPPP ! " I moaned in pleasure as his hand rubbed my crotch.

"Now why would want to do baby, I'm so hard it hurts babe." Liam moaned

"Fuck me. I've waited long enough ! "I growled as he carried me to his bed. Liam straddled me as I grabbed his ass and squeezed it. He moaned during the kiss as I squeezed it once again.

" Z-Zayn I need you now !" Liam moaned. I unbuckled his belt as he kissed my collarbone. I slid down his pants as I saw his huge erection through his boxers. Then , I rolled us both over and now I was on top. I was rubbing his abbs up and down his chest. As I touched his crutch and he let out a screaming loud moan. I began kissing his neck as I went down kissing his stomach. Then I reached his hard erection. I kissed the tip while he still had his boxers on ; now he's a moaning mess.

"Z-Zayn I NEED YOU NOW !" Liam moaned I slid down his boxers as his huge ten inch erection sprung out. I kissed the tip as I was stroking his length very slow. "Z-Zayn , UGH ! " Liam moaned. I took him in my mouth as I felt it twice when he was about to cum.
"Now it's your turn. I want to cum in you babe." He said as I straddled him. He grinned his hips to mine as we both moaned while feeling the same pleasure.
"Z-Zayn bounce on my dick." Liam moaned.
I winced as I slid myself down on Liam, he was just so big.  Then I began bouncing up and down on his cock. Tears began to stream down my as the sensation was both painful and satisfying,

"L-Liam UH RIGHT THERE !" I moaned. To go faster , Liam was stroking my length as I moaned loudly.

"I'm so close babe." Liam moaned.

"M-me too." I moaned. Then we reached our highs as we came at the same time. We lied by each other panting and trying to catch our breaths.

"Woah that was amazing Zayn." Liam panted

"Really? Thanks Liam that means a lot. To be completely honest this was my first time with a guy. Like I've been with other girls but never with a guy. It just never felt right with them but tonight I know now that I finally found my place." I said smiling at him.
"Finally I feel like I belong and I don't feel like I have to put on a fake smile for someone that isn't the one for me."

"Your welcome Zayn. Now I want to be completely honest with you. This might sound off and I hope I don't fuck anything up." Liam said biting his lip
"You were the best out of any of the guys I've ever slept with... this might be to soon but like you want to be I guess "more then friends" haha." He laughed at himself.

"You think you can get me that easy huh? Let's see what else you've got." I said and climbed back on him and straddle  his waist and kissed him passionately.

*in the next two weeks Zayn agree to be Liam's boyfriend. They decided to move in together which wasn't a problem because Zayn still lived with his parents so if anything happened he could alway go back home. Also over the past weeks Zayn has become sick but wasn't exactly sure why.
***

Zayn POV
5:30am
Days like this really made me feel horrible. Feeling the urge to throw up every morning begins to take its toll on someone's health and wellbeing. I never like to complain about my problems to anyone.
My eyes shot open as my stomach started to flip. I could feel the urge coming on but when I tried to get up I was pulled back down by Liam's strong arms.

"Shit Liam", I mumbled under my breath

I slowly lifted his arm up and placed it on he's side. I slowly got up and darted towards the bathroom. As I got in I felt my weak body collapse down to my knees and my hands went on the sides of the toilet.

"Ugh" I said and rubbed my flat stomach. "What the hell is wrong with me?" I asked myself

.........................................

OMG you people are amazing. I cant believe I have 1k reads already like this is unreal. I have no words but thank you and I wouldn't have this many reads now if it weren't for you guys.

For all you readers out there I want to know how many people are reading this story so in the comment section below please comment your favorite song, if you don't have a favorite song then what's your favorite ship name or if you don't know then what is you favorite color or if you want to do all of then go for it. and sorry for the short chapter promises next one will be longer ~vain_zayn_✌️