#19 Trouble

Lately my dreams are weird. They haven't been right. I feel as though it's because of all this stress but maybe I can figure it out once I'm in the right place of mind.
I awoke from my mind running ten miles ahead of me. I sat up remembering what happened the night before with Justin. My surroundings have changed. I was no longer looking up at the sky but the inside of the tent. He must have brought us In during the night.
I looked over to his side of the bed. He wasn't there. I started panic when all of a sudden I herd a cooking pan fall from the outside. I peaked my head out of the door flap to see Justin making breakfast on the fire. The air was cold on my hot skin. I got up and walked out. I was definitely cold now.

"Good morning Justin." I said and seated myself on a chair.

"Oh good morning, did I wake you?" He asked.

"No, just a weird dream." I replied

"Sorry to hear that, I'm making breakfast how many eggs do you want?" He asked

"One, me and the baby aren't that hungry yet." I giggled

"Well as long as you eat something. Can't have you two staving now can I?" He laughed.
"Oh and here's my jacket, it's a little cold this morning."

"Thanks Justin. By the way how long have you been up?" I asked

"Since 7:30 ish." He replied. At this time it was around 8.

"Oh okay. Oh and I wanted to thank you for um... last night."

"No problem Zayn. Sorry I got carried away."

"No it's fine."

"Here is your egg, while you eat I'm going to get things packed up and then get you home. Seems people back home were trying to get a hold of you this morning. Check your phone, it was buzzing like crazy earlier.

"Oh thanks, it's in the tent. Since I'm pregnant can you please get it for me." I batted my eyelashes

"Of corse my prince." He giggled and went to the tent. He return with my phone in his hand. He handed it to me and proceeded to pack.
I looked through the messages. Some were from Louis and Harry.
Saying
"Are you still with Justin?"-Harry

"Zayn are you staying with Justin?"-Harry

1 missed call-Harry

"Zayn we are worried about you"-Louis

"YOU WERE WITH LIAM"-Louis

4 missed calls -Louis

One was from Niall
Saying "how did everything go with Liam?"

and there was one from Liam.
It said "Where are you, Harry and Louis have been worried about you and so have I. They told me you weren't home. I told them you were with me earlier and I dropped you back off. They seemed mad when I told them I was with you, did you no tell them we were hanging out?"

I new when I would get home I would be so fucked. Louis and Harry are probably furious with me cause I didn't tell them about my little meeting with Liam. But I did eventually go with Justin so it wasn't a total lie.

I texted Louis back saying
"Yes Louis I was with Liam but right now I'm with Justin. I was with him last night also so their is no need to worry. I'll be back in a bit and we can talk about everything."

I sent it and put my phone in my sweatpants pocket and watched Justin continue to pack. Ugh he was everything a guy could ever want. He was the definition of husband material. But he wasn't right for me. I was having Liam baby not his. Yes I could forget about Liam and totally go straight to Justin but I know Liam stilled loved me and I still loved him. I know deep down he wanted this baby but he didn't know how to handle everything. I was now staring at Justin very intensely. He must of noticed cause he snapped me right out of my thoughts when he asked me,