She's Back (Part 5)

Start from the beginning

He then puts his hands on your shoulders, keeping his eyes on yours. He seemed happy, happy to be with you. The feeling was mutual.

But suddenly, Bruno begins to push you back, and you start to panic as you get closer to the edge.

"Bruno," You say, frantically. "What are you doing?"
He doesn't answer, but continues to hold you, pushing you back until your feet are struggling to stay on the cliff.

You can see the pebbles falling off and into the water as you look down. Your heart pounds faster and you look at Bruno with your pleading eyes.

"Bruno, stop it, please."
The expression on his face was no longer happy, but instead a cold, hard face.
"(Y/N)," He whispers. "Do you trust me?"

"Bruno, please. I'm scared, I-"
"Do you trust me?" He asks again.
You stare at him with the worried face you had and breathe heavily.

"Y-yes. Yes, I trust you Bruno," You whisper quickly.
"Then..." Bruno releases his grip on your shoulders. "Relax."

The overwhelming feeling you have is making your heart pound faster, not allowing you to do as he says.

As he let go, you immediately hug him, digging your face in his chest, never wanting to let go. You were still very close to the edge, but somehow you felt safer, even if he did scare the crap out of you.

You were terrified in those moments, scared of your life falling apart, scared of Bruno. But now, all those feelings were gone.

"You still trust me?" He asks, gripping your body hard as you wrap your arms around him.
After a brief moment of silence, you whisper, "Yes."

And suddenly, still in an embrace, Bruno turns both of you over, so that his back was facing the edge. He looks down at your face as your chin laid on his chest. And with no warning, he falls back, keeping you tight around his arms.

But still, you felt no fear. You felt safer than ever, even as you both fall. But as you were about to hit the water, everything turns black.
-
-
-
The night was cold and the city was dark, besides the lights that filled it. You and Bruno were still in a tight embrace. Your eyes were closed and you can feel his warm body against yours.

You open your eyes, looking at your surroundings. You were in an alley and the streets that were beyond it were empty. You let go of Bruno slowly, and look up at the sky as you feel the rain drops hitting your warm skin.

Through all the commotion, you remained calm. You weren't confused as to where you were, though you didn't have a clue how you got there in the first place.

Everything felt so... normal, even with the fact that just a minute ago, you were on a cliff. You and Bruno seemed alone, but still you had an uneasy feeling.

And suddenly, a dark figure appears in the alley and your heart stops. You move your hand to hold onto Bruno's, but you felt nothing. Whoever you were holding before was no longer there.

"Bruno?" You call out.
No answer.

As the figure gets closer, you can recognize the soft, curly hair and short, tan body.