The final (yes this is the end i'm sorry!!) Part 1/2

It's final day. Yuuri is panicking, but not nearly as much as Victor. Not nearly as much.

VICTOR POV
"Yuuri you're gonna be fine!" I insisted as he tried the jump again and again.
"If i want to win Victor, i need to get t-this jump" he said, huffing as he stood up and found the edge of the rink, before trying again. I can see how difficult this jump is, but i can only imagine how hard it must be blind.

I was thinking to myself, what if Yuuri doesn't win? How will he react? I need to have a backup plan to make sure he doesn't downspiral again. He can never get that low again. I decide, when i hear a shout
"YES! VICTOR DID YOU SEE? I MEAN I DIDN'T BUT I FELT IT I GOT THE JUMP!" He excitedly rambled.
"Uh, yes i did see! Good job!!" I said, trying to make him believe.
"Oh, you didn't see, i'll just do it again" he said, i was at a loss for words. He, he really always knew didn't he? I though as Yuuri glided across the ice once more, spinning and landing perfectly, a huge grin plastered on his face. "Did you see that time?" He asked. I was speechless.

"Victor?" He asked.
"Y-yes!" I shouted, he actually did it! I started to do a happy dance
"Are you- dancing?" Yuuri asked
"YES!" I shouted, "my little Katsudon is going so well!" I shouted, squishing my own cheeks. Yuuris went bright red and he mumbled how it wasn't that great and he didn't really have much chance of doing it again.

*time skeep brought to you buy Victors disregarded, yet kept hair ties from when he used to have long hair*

That night Yuuri slept peacefully in my arms. No crying, no shaking, no fear and no nightmares. It was a odd change, but a very nice one. I'm glad Yuuri is finally getting on his feet. Although i know he still has a long way to go, what more could i expect? I sighed, content i smiled and pulled little Yuuri close to me. The final was a couple days from now. We'll see how he goes. I finally let myself, after making sure Yuuri was okay, drift into a warm unconsciousness.

"Mornin" i sleepily mumble to Yuuri, the sunlight seeping inbetween the blinds onto our bed. I don't hear his response and notice he's not there. "Yuuri?" I ask, i'm answered by sounds from the bathroom, wretching sounds. I panic and run to the bathroom. I find Yuuri leaning over the toilet. (No he isn't pregnant i promise) "yuuri?" I ask, running over and rubbing his back.
"Whats wrong?" I ask, his face has tears as he dry wretches into the bowl. "S-sick" he pants.
"Obviously but what hurts?" I ask, trying to diagnose him.
"S-stomach and h-head" he says, rubbing his temples. I grab his hands and place them down, i start to rub circles on his head myself. I grab some toilet paper and wipe the vomit from his mouth. I grab a tooth brush and tooth paste, it's my brush but i dont care.

"Here, get rid of the taste" i say, putting it in his hand.
"This isn't mind is it?" He asks, his voice raspy. His skin is paler than usual, he has black circles under his eyes. His hair is messy and he's trembling. How does he manage to make it look so good? I wonder.
"Yeah it's mine" i say, grabbing his and swapping them "thanks" he says as he brushes out his mouth. I hold his hand and lead him to he sink, even if he doesn't need it.

He finished rinsing out his mouth, he combs his hair and washes his face. His knees are shaky so i've been hugging him from behind the whole time. He starts dozing off, he must be exhausted. How long was he in here? I take him back to our room and lay him down. I kiss his forehead and go to the kitchen. He must be hungry.

Breakfast is a disaster, i burnt the bacon, the eggs taste terrible and the coffees are bland. Oh well. I walk into our room, Yuuri is sitting up, feeling the bed with his hands "sorry i got breakfast" i say, his shoulders loosen, he was worried? "Well i'm not sure it can even be called breakfast, its awful" i say, sitting down and handing yuuri his tray.

"Sorry" i mumble as i eat the crunchy bacon "don't eat it if you don't want it" i say, i then hear loud crunching next to me
"You're eating it?!" I ask
"Yeah, thanks Victor" he says as he struggles to swallow.
"It does taste awful, but it was extremely nice of you to do this" he says, sniffing an egg and deciding it isn't rotten.

"Thank you Victor, i feel better now" Yuuri says as we both finish breakfast. Why does he keep thanking me? I look at him, really look. I see his eyebrows slightly furrowed, his mouth a slight frown. His shoulders tense.
"Whats wrong Yuuri?" I ask out of the blue.
"N-nothing" yuuri replies.
"You'll nail the final" i assure. Yuuri's eyes waver, his breath hitches and the tears stream soundlessly down his face.
"I-if i lose, you can leave, if you want" Yuuri says. I hug him tight "never" i say "never will i ever leave you, remember? I only promised you a chapter ago!" I say, holding him close as my own tears fall.

Tomorrow is the final. The final of this year, will Yuuri be okay?

Why did Yuuri say Victor could leave? (We all know it's cause he's gonna retire)
Will Yuuri win?
How many chapters am i going to stretch this final for? I don't plan this story at all so that happened...
thanks for reading!!!!