Chap 30: Past is Past

Devin Anderson P.O.V.

"Hey baby you look good tonight.."
-Me.

"What about me?"
-Girl 2

"You look good as always honey."
-Me.

If you ever wonder where am I....
Well I'm here at the bar somewhere here near the Melnier's EP (Exclusive Place)
Aaand I ditched sleeping cause I just want to enjoy this night and because I saw those two bullsh*ts a while ago. I always want to erase their faces with dog faces cause I still didnt forget the one thing that they did to me...

~Flashback Baby!~

I was walking down the grounds of our school while happily smiling from ear to ear...
The reason? My girlfriend Leania...it's our first monthsary and I can't wait to give her these flowers and chocolates even though it's not Valentine's Day *chuckles*

As I arrived at the park in our college I saw the most beautiful girl and approached her while hiding the bouqet at the back and the chocolates...

"Hey darling.....Happy First Monthsary!!"
-Me. As I leaned to give her a kiss.

But she stepped back.
Looking down.

"Hey? What's the matter darling? Aren't you happy?"
-Me. I asked her with full curiosity.

"Let's break up... I don't love you anymore."
-Leania

"Are you kidding me? Wait. Ahhh I get it so where's my surprise yo-"
-Me.

"No. I'm serious. Let's break up."
-Leania

"But why! For all thes-"
-Me

"I'm dating Paul.."
-Leania

"Wow.... all this time you've been sweet to me and little did i know that your having a secret relationship with someone! I can't believe it Leania! Alam mo namang ikaw lang yun sineryoso ko nang ganito tapos sasabihin mong you're dating Paul right now and you're breaking up with me? *they both cry* Oh come on! It hurts you know! You should've said it earlier para di na ako umasa sa wala! Goddamn it Leania!"
-Me.

"I know that I hurt you so much right now but please it wasn't intentional! Minahal kita, oo! Pero all this time I loved Paul and I'm too blind to notice tha-"
-Leania

"Enough with this bullshits Leania!!"
-Me.

Buti nalang at walang masyadong tao ngayon dito sa park dahil class hours naman.

I threw the flowers and the chocolates while she's still crying more and more in my front. When it suddenly rains.

"Why are you crying? Shouldn't it be me the one who's gonna cry? You're the one who's breaking up and I'm the one left out here. You're such a waste of feelings."
-Me.

After that I left her and never loved again...

And for my revenge, I played all of the girl's heart and became the PLAYBOY.

~Flashback Ends~

And I find it FUN..

Pero kahit na ilang babae ang paglaruan ko, kahit kailan hindi ko pa rin siya malilimutan.

Leania Muner's P.O.V

"Leania my darling! How are you?"

"Pa?"

"I missed you my beautiful daughter!! *hugs*

Nakakatuwa lang na dumating na yung Papa ko...... *sighs*
Suportang-suporta siya sa relasyon ni Devin.

Kaso lang tinapos na namin yun dahil sa isang banta saakin, and Devin never knew about that.

Binantaan ako ni Paul na pag hindi ko siya naging boyfriend......Papatayin niya yung mga mahal sa buhay ko at pati na si Devin.

And I immediately made this decision..
To cut off our relationship...
To forget him...
To leave him....
To let go.

And now na nabalitaan kong sila na ni Perry, and I was like NO!
Kaya na niya akong ipagpalit!? Doon pa sa marumi?!
I hate to think of it na para bang pinaglalaruan niya lang kami.
He falsified the way I broke up with him but I can't blame him cause I didn't actually explained it to him further...

Masakit, ang SAKIT-SAKIT.
Yung kung sino pa yung minahal mo ng todo siya pa yung dapat mawala sa buhay mo, at kahit matagal na yung pangyayaring iyon ay umaasa ka pa ring MAY PAG-ASA PA.

Even though I find someone better than him, I still want him.
I still like him.
I STILL LOVE HIM.

And para sa mga may minamahal diyan......kahit na hindi kayo yung mahal ng mahal mo.
Sabihin niyo pa rin iyon.
Dahil baka dumating yung pagkakataon na wala na....
HULI NA ANG LAHAT.

'~*Marshiie*~'

Humugot muna tayo bago matapos ang February.
At tandaan.

May nagmamahal pa sainyo:
GOD
FAMILIES
FRIENDS

Kahit wala pa kayong boyfriend ay mararanasan niyo namang mahalin ng mga taong minamahal ka rin.