Chap 4 : My Squad!

Ash Vanadez P.O.V

Were all here na at the airport and we are just waiting for Sheya with her 4 Best Friends because she fetched them at their house and the plane of Lolo Ron will arrive here in 15 minutes.....

"Kuya were here na!!"
-Sheya

Silang lima talaga ang lakas ng mga fashion sense at ng dating! Especially Sheya! I think she's in between girly and boyish type of girl but for us she is OUR PRINCESS....

"Mga kuya...This is my best bitches slash my squad.....This is Elkanah Trizh, Rebecca Eun, Hyera Lee and last but not the least! Kaira Evans!
-me

I admit it their all beautiful and also they are all smart in their class but also a badass when it comes to making trouble....

Sheya Kim Vanadez P.O.V

"Ok now guys lets go! Dakak Beach Resort here we come!! Kaja!!!
-me

"Lets go na sis!"
-Hyera

"I cant wait!!"
-Kaira

"Super duper excited!!"
-Elkanah

"Wohoo!!"
-Rebecca

"Le'go guys..."
-me

When the plane was already up in the air I immediately got out my earphones and listened to Pretty U by my fave group Seventeen! Lolo also told us na pwede rin daw na mag cp dito sa plane niya at sinadya niya na allowed yun rito cause Lolo is a very busy person and he doesnt want to miss calls from important people or his clients.

I was still thinkin' bout' that jerk. Ugh. Of all this time why did I let myself get hurt of that stupid moron who doesn't think about anything except for his self?

I thought. I really did thought that... he was the one for me.

But damn I was wrong.

The flight went on smoothly and i suddenly drifted to sleep..

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Guys update nanaman baka mamaya may isa pa or dalawa so please vote and follow me and i hope u enjoyed it! Later!!

'~*Marshiie*~'