"How did you know that it was Owari? Have you died before na ba?" tanong nito sa akin kaya naman tinignan ko siya at binigyan ng tingin na nagsasabing gamitin niya ang utak niya.

"I saw his mark and eyes and he's the only one with a crow on his shoulder all the time," I told him and rolled my eyes. Even without his marks and eyes, I would know Owari. The library back in Simeon's mansion have books with portraits of deities.

"I know which mark is which, okay? I am also confused why the f-ck you, Hajime, the beginning is in one room with Owari, the ending." I told him and he sighed while pinching his temples.

"Must be something with the Gods." He whispered.

Binalot kami ng katahimikan hanggang sa napagdesisyunan kong umupo sa buhangin bago magsalita, "Why are you doing this? Just a thought. You are a big named deity. Fate's deity to be exact. What are your motives to help me?"

I don't expect him to have an exact answer at all. From the start of our first nexus until today, he's never specific. He's always been vague with his words that sometimes I don't take his words as a warning.

Still, I can't blame him. Deities are to help but never to answer inquiries. And today, he did it again.

"I want you to enjoy your time." He touches his nape to summon his mark. A white dove.

"You are blurring away again." Itinuro niya ang mga tuhod ko at nakita kong nag blurred na nga ito.

"Guess I have to wake up." Sambit ko at muling bumuntong hininga.

"See you when I see you?" Tanong ni Kuya Haji sakin na tinanguan ko kaya naman napangiti siya at pinisil ang mga pisngi ko. He grew a couple of hydrangeas in his hand as he waved me a goodbye.

"Don't be sad. I'll see you soon, my favorite creature." I hate leaving this paradise.

I sighed before saying my last words, "See you when I see you."

Lumiwanag ng husto ang paligid hanggang sa puntong tinakpan ko pa ang mukha ko saka ko na malayang nasa kwarto na muli ako. Nararamdaman kong may humihinga sa aking kaliwa kaya naman agad akong nagpakawala ng maliit na fireball na naiwasan naman nito.

"Labas." Utos ko sa kung sino man ang nandito.

"You look peaceful pag tulog. Sana lagi kang tulog." The voice said with such audacity.

Ah, this voice. It's the little red flaming bird again.

I raised my middle finger to Theo, making him scoff. Don't get me wrong. Theo has been my friend since I was 3 years old but, I no longer want him to be part of me. Fuck this.

"Quit being rude, Equinox. I rushed here as soon as I was free." I can sense his teasing eyes when he called me 'Equinox,' this little bird might want to die again.

I collected all my patience before speaking again. "Shut up, Theo. Lumabas ka na." I hate repeating my words over and over again for some dumb creature, bet they already know it by then because I heard Theo's footsteps.

"I heard that Simeon is looking for you. Tumayo ka na, you have to go back." sabi ni Theo bago niya isara ang pinto at bumaba.

Inubob ko na lamang ang mukha ko sa aking mga unan upang kumalma.

I'm Lumiere, but people, especially Simeon, my "father," love calling me Equinox. His sweet little Equinox na ginagamit niya sa mga bagay na di kayang gawin ng regular knights.

Simeon, my father, is one of the divine vanguards of Olympus until his 'retirement'. People respect him and see him as a hero that handles his part well. The Gods didn't give a shit about his movements but for the love of this whole fuckery, My father is not divine nor is a vanguard of some shit.