Chapter 3

Woot! 3rd chapter :D

I'm kind of tempted to add someone in... Hmm.. Maybe I will.

:P

<----- Remember to vote!

-------------------------------

(Cam's POV)

He told me he loved me. He really did. I have been waiting for so long to hear that, and he's finally said it. Of course, it could be just a phase. He could be confused. But I guy could hope, couldn't he?

I was so caught up in what he had said that I didn't realize where I was going until I ran into her.

"Oh my gosh!" she said as she reached down to pick up her stuff. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there."

She was pretty. She had long curly blond hair and gray eyes. She had a couple freckles across the bridge of her nose but other than that, her face was flawless. She wore a lime green v-neck shirt and white skinny jeans that complimented her noticeable curves. Yes, she was definitely pretty. Very pretty.

"No no," I said as I helped her gather her stuff. "It's my fault. I was just daydreaming. I didn't even know where I was there for a second."

"I'm Kate by the way," she said once she had everything. "What's your name?"

"Cameron," I told her. "Cameron Smith. You from around here?"

"Yeah. I just moved here. I'm right at the end of the street there."

She pointed to the house next to mine.

"Well looks like we'll be seeing a lot of each other then." I said with a smile.

"Do you live here too?"

"See the big house next to yours?"

"You live there?" she said, he eyes wide.

"Yep." I said with a chuckle.

"Well it's good to know I'll have at least one friend."

"I'll see you later, k?"

"Okay. bye Cameron!"

I watched as she walked off. Well, at least I won't be the only one my age on this block anymore. And she seems nice enough.

"Hey, Kate?" I called after her. She turned back to look at me.

"Yeah?" She called back.

"You wanna go to the movies with me tomorrow?"

"Seriously?" she cried. It was like no one had asked her that before.

"Yeah," I chuckled. "Seriously. I'll pick you up at 7."

"I'll be ready!" She said turning back around.

I chuckled again. This girl was seriously entertaining. I think we could have a good time together. I just hope I didn't give her the wrong impression that it was a date. Because I am in love with Jacob, and I'm pretty damn sure she's not going to change that anytime soon.

-------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was so short! I didn't really know what else to say.

Sooo.... This little "Kate" might make things a little more interesting :P

Or maybe not. O.O

Maybe I just suck at writing and will never get better no matter how many new people I add.

But at least now I have an idea of what's gonna happen in the next chapter :P

Maybe I should stop wallowing in self pity >.<

It's not really helping my case...

But you know what does help my case?

People voting :D

Thank you so much :D