Chapter 1

Heeeey! So this is my first attempt at a BoyxBoy story. I got a lot of inspiration from reading other stories on here so...

Lets see how it goes! XD

I hope it's not shitty... Like all my other stories on here...

Well.. Maybe people will have sympathy and vote for me anyways? :D

By the way... To the right is a picture of Chace Crawford who will be playing Jacob ---->

                                    "Sometimes best friends become strangers."

(Cameron's POV)

It was December 28th. It's been two years since Jacob decided we weren't friends anymore. Two years since I told him my deepest darkest secret. Two years since he started hating me for who I am, and his anger towards me has only grown. We were supposed to be best friends forever. I thought I could tell him anything and he would just accept it. I was wrong. I told Jacob my biggest secret and he went and told the whole world. They all turned on me. Everyone I thought was my friend had suddenly disappeard from my life. And it hurt the most to see Jacob, the boy I had spent everyday with since I was 7 years old, gone completely.

I had spilled my heart out to him. Told him I wasn't into girls. Expressed my true feelings for him. And he left me in the dirt, all alone. Not once did he come to see if I was okay. He treated me like trash from that day on, and I could never forget what he had done.

(Flashback to the day Cam told Jacob he was gay)

I sat down on the bleachers and watched as Jacob practiced with the other football jocks. I wasn't much into sports, yet I was still in shape. Jacob had always been the built and athletic sexy one while I was the skinny and artsy hot guy. I loved the way his body moved. It was so graceful yet firm. But the things I liked most about him were his hair and his eyes. His soft, sandy brown hair always fell in his piercing blue eyes. His eyes didn't look cold like most people's did though. They made you feel like you were staring straight down into a daring ocean that was just calling you to jump in. The guys took a break and he jogged over to meet me.

"Hey Cam!" he said. "What's up?"

I loved the way his eyes were so bright with happiness. He really loved the sport and it made me feel warm inside to see just how happy he was.

"Nothing." I said with a smile. "I love watching you play. You're so good."

His grin widened and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Thanks," he said. "It's really fun. Hey, I know you say you're not that into sports and stuff but I think if you gave it another try, you'd really love football. It's a great feeling to be out there on the field while everyone's cheering for you."

He was always trying to get me to join the team. But I knew that if I even held that ball for a second, I'd embarrass myself. I was an artist, not an athlete. I smiled to myself. What he didn't know is while he spent most of his time practicing with his dad, I was in my room drawing pictures of him.

"What's so funny?" he asked. I looked over at him to see genuine curiosity in his eyes. I hesitated. I'd kept my secret from him for so long. There had been many many times before this when I could have told him, but didn't. So why did I feel that now was the best time to tell him? I had a rising urge to share with him my life's secret, but something held me back. I knew I would have to tell him at some point, but I had a feeling that something would go wrong. Either way, I decided I would tell him.