Chapter 2

Yay! Second chapter!!

*sniffles* Let's hope this one's better than the first!

I didn't like the first one too much...

But that could just be me :P

<---- Remember to vote! Cuz you love me! And I love you back :D And I might give you a piece of my double chocolate chocolate cake O.O

Oh and I almost forgot.

Adam Gregory will be playing Cameron. Picture's to the right. ----->

(Cam's POV)

I was beyond nervous. I was terrified. I didn't know what I was going to do. Why did I say yes to him? Only God knows why... Maybe I should pray to him right now. Just in case. I didn't know what Jacob would pull once we were off school grounds.

I numbly packed up my stuff and headed outside to wait for Jacob. I saw him walk out of the building a few minutes after me and turn my way. One of two things were going to happen today. He would either take out his hatred on me again or he would accept me for who I am and ask to be friends again. I begged God to let it be the second choice for my life's sake. I didn't want to die yet.

"Hey." Jacob said, breaking my train of thought.

"Hey," I said as we started walking towards his house.

We stayed silent until we entered his bedroom. As I suspected, it had changed since I had last been there. Instead of his old blue and green walls, he had changed it so that it looked like his whole room was on fire, the flames growing lighter as you looked up his wall. His bed had turned from white to black and there were notebooks scattered everywhere.

"What happened in here?" I gasped.

He shrugged.

"Not much," he replied. "My taste just changed a little bit."

I looked up into his eyes and saw something I hadn't seen there before.

"What are you saying, Jacob?"

Again, he shrugged.

"Ever since we stopped being friends," he said. "I've realized some things about myself that I never knew before."

I gaped at him. Could he have turned gay over the past years? I had to know, but I would be patient. I would take my time.

"What's with the notebooks?" I asked.

He shrugged once again. That was really starting to get on my nerves.

"I started writing poetry. No big deal."

I gaped at him.

"No big deal? Are you kidding me? Last time I heard you hated writing."

He shrugged. Okay what was up with this guy? He needs to stop shrugging like he's gonna die if he doesn't.

"You haven't heard in a while then."

I picked up one of the several notebooks and opened it. A small piece of paper with a perfect black heart on the front fell out. As I went to open it, Jacob's hand snatched it away from me.

"Hey!" I said.

"Don't read that," he told me seriously. "You can read anything else in here. But do not read this." He said, waving the piece of paper in my face. This guy was way more confusing than I remembered him to be.

"Why not? What is it?"

"Just don't Cameron. Please."

"Okay, whatever."

I sat down on his bed and peered at him from under my eyelashes.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask slowly.

I watch him as he plops right down next to me and scoots close. Too close..

He hesitates. "Well..." he finally starts. "Remember when you told me how you were gay and I kind of flipped out?"

I jumped up from his bed and ran for the door. Oh shit. He's totally gonna beat me up again. Better get out of here before I die.

"Wait!" he says, desperation clear in his voice. He grabs my wrist and jerks me back in his room.

"Don't touch me!" I scream, throwing my arms up to defend myself and jumping into a ninja stance. "Last time we brought up my being gay, you beat me. And you didn't leave me alone for 2 whole years even though you said you would if I stayed out of your life. Don't fucking get anywhere near me."

I thought I saw a tear form in his eye, but it quickly disappeared.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. He looked up at me and this time I actually saw a tear slide down his face. "I'm so sorry Cameron. I didn't know then. I'm so freaking sorry... I don't blame you if you never forgive me."

I instantly ran over to embrace him.

"Jacob," I say softly. "Jacob, it's okay. It's okay Jacob. Everything will be fine. Jacob, what happened?"

He looks up at me, pain in his eyes.

"After I told you off and cut off our friendship, I started realizing just how much I missed you." He says, trying to keep his voice steady. "I started to see how you had always been there for me no matter what and I started to feel bad. Then I watched as you sat on the cafeteria floor, all alone, because of me. I felt like shit. And then my pain grew."

He has to stop to wipe his eyes.

"Jacob." I say. "What are you telling me?"

"Cameron," he says so softly I have to lean into him to hear what he's saying. "Cameron, I think you turned me gay."

I freeze.

What the hell? How did I turn him gay? We never even talked after I confessed my feelings. This must just be a phase. Sure, it would be wonderful to be able to hold him like this everyday. To have him tell me he loves me back. To kiss him and not feel guilty about it. But you can't just turn gay just like that. You've either always been gay, or you never will be. Could he be gay?...

"Cameron?" Jacob says quietly, bringing me back from thought.

I look over into his deep blue eyes. He looks like a lost puppy.

"Jacob," I say slowly, making sure I don't say anything wrong. "What do you mean 'I turned you gay'?"

"Cam, I think I'm in love with you."

-------------

Oooohh!!! Totally wasn't expecting that one! Hehe wonder what will happen... ;)

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

*climbs in through window*

Me: Whoa! I thought you weren't gay!

Jacob: Who the fuck are you? And how the hell did you get in here!

Me: You really shouldn't leave your window open

Jacob: It WASN'T open smartass!

Me: O.O ... *runs through bedroom door and goes out the front door*

Cameron: That was weird... 0_0

Jacob: Tell me about it...